My Response

by erynw 55 Replies latest members adult

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Eryn, I guess I would like to add that besides not liking being lied to, I have no ill will against you, I don't ask you to prove anything to me (who the hell am I???), I just don't want to be lied to in general, and I hope you will stay on this board if that is what you want. I'm also not claiming that you have lied to me, it's just that things you have posted seem to be very confusing and inconsistent, but Dawg brings up a good point that maybe it wasn't intentional on your part. (I'm not in the medical field so can't even begin to express anything about what you have said about your cancer, but Mary's posts seem to be very well researched and logical. So I don't know what to think about that.)

It does seem that this has turned into a witchhunt, but I don't think it was on purpose, that is just what can happen when a very large discussion forum has many people who want to express their opinion. Like me, for instance. I don't have any sort of personal relationship with Eryn or Eclipse. People might read my posts and then wonder who the hell am I? That can't be helped. But I will just quietly post when I feel compelled to and bide my time until I'm someone the board feels comfortable with, and I will be sure to tell the truth, because then you don't have to remember what you wrote, to keep your stories straight.

The truth is a lot easier to remember than made-up half-truths or outright lies.

FWIW,

Rachel

• oldflame
    oldflame

Me thinks this is just another Trevor member thinking it's funny to pull the wool over some peoples eyes, but I am no longer fooled by ERYN. I will no longer respond to your threads ! Simply put you did this to yourself.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Just so you know Bizzy Bee, I received your PM. But cannot reply from a Mac.

Vinny, I didn't PM you. Perhaps it was Bumble Bee.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Pics werenot removed for any stalker reason

This is the internet.

That situation was in real life.

People are again making assumptions and then spreading it as fact.

The pics were removed so that they could not be stolen and posted elsewhere to be made fun of.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Last year I had pneumonia and was on a med that made me nuts. Never made me nuts before, but combined with all the other meds or a change in my body chemistry, the 'tussin' with the morphine in it made me hallucinate, have horrid nightmares and I was waking in a sweat. Went on 2-3 days till I had my follow up appt. At which point the med. was poured down the sink at the dr. office (it was that bad, I didn't even want it in my purse after I realized what was causing it).

I said it on my Naive thread-Your Cancer May Vary-and if anyone here thinks that hers should follow the course of yours-then you are way too focused on yourself. Cancer has typical things it does, but you can't count on one of them. At all. It isn't a friend, a rule, it isn't anything anyone can control. Go to a few cancer seminars and ask a question--you know why doctors can't comment on your condition without more information? Cause no one has the same experience, body or circumstance.

Trevor-no brainer-but I still pity him. Richie-I still miss the little bugger-he wasn't heinous, and I hope I find him somewhere else someday.

*** This-I think you are all way off and even if you weren't-your're being mean. I can't even believe some of you are saying some of the things I have seen here the last few days. My mom watched her husband, mom and baby brother die of lung cancer-and not one of them experienced it the same way,reacted the same way to drugs given, NOR were they given the same treatments. And you all think you know everything about everything cancer. I have sat with panels of cancer treatment doctors who struggle every day to figure this stuff out. Maybe they should talk to you all, since you know everything.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The back and forth fighting doesn't belong here on JWD. People who support you will not stop doing that. People who don't support you won't stop doing that.

As in the past, situations such as this wil not be tolerated on JWD. This one has gone on far too long. Any new threads will be deleted and those who start a new one to rehash this will have their posting limits restricted.

Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit