My Response

by erynw 55 Replies latest members adult

• PEC
    PEC
    protection from stalkers

This place is full of stalkers and people sending hate mail to terminally ill people.

Philip

• brinjen
    brinjen

I guess it doesn't matter what Eryn says from here on, nothing is going to convince certain people that she's been making the whole thing up just to get attention.

But like I said on the other thread, we're all different, we all respond differently.

You've still got a friend here Eryn.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    OH, and erynw, forget your hollow "response."

It's not about cancer.

It's not about money.

It's about LIES and MANIPULATION.

Had enough of that from the Watchtower Society.

~Sue

Though I think this could have been stated a little bit nicer I agree with Sue here. Everyone who has been a part of the JW's has been lied to enough already. This isn't about whether or not Eryn is sick. I'm sorry she is sick. I'm sorry that she is being attacked/feels she is being attacked on this forum. But what this is about is just making things up for the sake of what? Fun and games? People don't like to be lied to and that especially goes for those of us who have been told really big lies, like Jesus is here since 1914 and we are all going to live happily ever after in paradise petting tigers. Rachel

• Scully
    Scully
    removing the pics may have been for a similar reason as removing other personal details i.e. as a protection from stalkers??

Yep, I'm sure the "stalkers" never bothered to check here during the entire month or more that those pictures were available for viewing.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

You've still got a friend here Eryn.

me too

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

BTW, do I remember correctly that someone who would know said Eclipse had mulitple accounts?

It set me to wondering - who are they?

Look around - who is conspicuous by their absence in the last few days? (tongue-in-cheek, sorta)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Look around - who is conspicuous by their absence in the last few days? (tongue-in-cheek, sorta)

Beats me. I don't notice most people at the best of times.

W

• Vinny
    Vinny

Just so you know Bizzy Bee, I received your PM. But cannot reply from a Mac. Thanks though, I do agree with you.

Does anybody know why you cannot send PM's, or use any of the other features from a Mac?

I do have PC, but I prefer keeping it off unless for emergencies or working on our website.

• dawg
    dawg

I've not said a word about all this so here it goes....Eryn has always been nice to me, that's all I care about....Hope to see you in Virginia Eryn.....

I like pot brownies, although I've quit eating them lately and have sobered up; i'm quite sure I've posted some crazy crap on this site at one time or another-could'a been the Jack Daniels, Could have been the brownies, none the less my chemestly lessions at UGA came in handy when it came to making brownines and I'm quite certain if all I've ever said was combed over, there have got to be times I sounded like a loon. THat said....

If Eryn is on morphine and she's ill, she may be quilty of the same thing... she may be off a little at times, just like me and my brownies. I don't mean that personal Eryn, I'm healthy and still those brownies send me flyng from time to time... pretty much why I quit eating them....getting in the way.

So, fi Eryn is on morphene,and ill, she may be off from time to time, she may have even said stuff that don't add up... let it pass... if anyone gave Eryn money, its on them as to how they should feel about their giving... if it made them happy, what the hell?

Was some of Eryn's stories off, sure so are mine when I eat my brownies and drink my Jack.... let it pass, forgive and move on.... I know feelings got hurt over this and in light of the scandals we've all seen that's to be expected wouldn't you agree Eryn?... now, stay your ass on this board, all of us (I'm not telling you all what to do, but isn't it about time we all let this pass and forgive) lets forgive any indescretions...

And lastly, Eryn, you better be well enough to see my big red head come this summer, casue I have a brownie made just for you, you won't need any morphine when you eat one of my brownies....LOL....

BRAP! BRAP! PROOTZ! PROOTZ! BELCH!

It's starting to stink in here. Nevertheless, given the posts of various posters here, including Mary, I doubt there's anything Eryn can post that will eliminate the cloud of doubt that seems to be following her every time she posts here.

I'm not convinced one way or the other. Mary and others have indeed pointed out some inconsistencies in Eryn's posts, and Scully has presented medical information that combined with my own experiences with cancer, raise significant questions about Eryn's truthfulness. Nevertheless, it could be possible that Eryn does not fully understand everything she's been told due to cognitive difficulties related to the stress and anxiety of having cancer. Or it could be that Eryn has lied on certain details but not others. Or, it could be that Eryn is an absolute fraud. Or there could be some other explanation for the issues that have been raised. Regardless of the reality of this situation, I'm still going to have my six pack of beer tonight and a couple home-made burritos.

Eryn, I hope things work out for you one way or the other. If you do have the cancerous condition you've claimed, I wish you a total recovery and minimized pain. If you're lying, I hope you learn from what you've experienced here and seek counseling for whatever mental issues underly such dishonesty. Either way, feel better, and keep your head up! The glass is half full, not half empty.

Peace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit