Aussie actor Heath Ledger was found dead this morning

by Es 58 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Those Westboro people are whacked! They should be quickly arrested if they protest Heath Ledger's funeral.

When I saw the report on the news yesterday I just gasped. It took my breath for a second. He was one of my very favorite actors. !0 Things I Hate About You was really good, and he did an indy film called "Candy". If you can find it, it's well worth watching. He was simply brilliant in that movie.

If he really had pneumonia and took more than two sleeping pills that's could be dangerous. Sleeping pills slow your breathing down.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm sad he's not here anymore. I was watching Michael Hutchence from INXS perform to a massive crowd "Don't you forget about me" last night with a friend and I felt sad then to. And watching my other dead hero Kurt Cobain.

Then I just thought, lucky them.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Hey Crumpet..got any good mates round your area who can pop round and see you?

I bet you have.Call them over ?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey Crumpet..got any good mates round your area who can pop round and see you?

I bet you have.Call them over ?

Thanks Fleaman, but no not really. I'll be fine. Anyway this thread is about Heath not Nina.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I was driving to work when it came over the radio - even said aloud "oh my word - that is so sad" He was a great actor, I really liked him.

Good looking boy too.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I was surprised to hear that he was only 28 yrs old. I thought he was at least early to mid 30's. I hate that his daughter is going to grow up not knowing him.

• Royal Rose
    Royal Rose

It is sad, I loved his movies.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I hate that his daughter is going to grow up not knowing him.

Not to mention the wack jobs that plan to picket his funeral.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Not to mention the wack jobs that plan to picket his funeral.

Most definetely!!! That is just sick & twisted!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Ya know....I truly hate and despise religion. I hope Tom Cruise and a gang of actors at the funeral beat their asses. alt They can't even wait until the body is cold.

You know not all religions feel that way, doncha? My church flies the Rainbow Coilition flag proudly out front.

Hey, I'm sorry, but even someone believes in that hell for homos crap, surely they know Heath redeemed himself for all time just by doing the scene in 10 Things I Hate About You that I posted on the previous page of this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit