Aussie actor Heath Ledger was found dead this morning

by Es 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
  • mavie
    mavie

I'm glad you are having fun mastodon.

I didn't know anything about the man other than what I could gleam from his acting roles. I hope his family can overcome this.

• bisous
    bisous

It is now reported he was ill with pneumonia. The family is adamant it was not suicide.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I was sad to hear it, I was a fan.

R.I.P.

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

he was supposed to be playing the new Joker in the next Batman movie - it says it's in post-production so i'm not sure if his part was finished, but I was looking forward to his spin on the character. Also liked him A knight's tale.

Morph

• Mincan
    Mincan

Holy F*CK that is awesome that dead heath ledger joker thing...go wtih a smile...

I am so baked right now!!! Ican really tell when i need these things, they make me so happy. Cannabliss.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I loved this kid ever since I saw him in The 10 Things I Heard About You. He just had that something special...a special sparkle and magic that few humans possess. I thought he looked like the Brothers Gibb or Bee Gees, like he could be a grandson or something, especially when he broke loose singing You're Just Too Good To Be True. That was maybe the most romantic scene in a movie after Rhett Butler whisking Scarlet off up the stairs to ravage her.....producing that famous Scarlet next morning smile.

My daughter is 28.

I know heaven will welcome you. Lucky for them and how sad for us. I hope you're happy there.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Some peoples reaction to death - I just don't understand it! Seems like some kinda disharmony they're going through to me or misalignment.

Blank minded is my reaction to their reaction.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Some peoples reaction to death - I just don't understand it! Seems like some kinda disharmony they're going through to me or misalignment.

Blank minded is my reaction to their reaction.

Thats because you dont know shit about shit.

I only reacted this way after getting cannabliss high because reading about his death made me want to kill myself more so than I have the rest of the day. If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.... try to think outside the box.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Mincan - like I said I just don't understand the reaction! I obviously don't know how your feelings are attache to such imagery!

But don't imagine for one second that I am second guessing you or the poster of the images. I simplt am unable to equate the emotion I feel or I feel others may feel with them!

As such I find it unfathomable!

The fact that you may see what they mean is your perspective.

To me I just couldn't develop a perspective after thinking long and hard about their message! Others muct be as confused as I.

Chill;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit