Aussie actor Heath Ledger was found dead this morning

by Es 58 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

wow, and so young! too bad ...

• feenx
    feenx

apparent O.D. Sleeping pills were strewn in his apartment, so far it's unclear if was accidental or intentional. SHITE!!! i loved him! :(:(:(:(

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

How incredibly sad!!! I really thought he was a great actor!

Swalker

• Mincan
    Mincan

This is terribly sad... I really liked him as an actor, I first noticed him in The Patriot, it was one of my favourite movies back in the early 2000s...

Makes me think that suicide, death, is so easily come by. Right now I'm having a severe attack of anhedonia and akathisia.... it pains me to hear of people dying. I'm also a hypercondriac and impulsive, this is not good for my heart or blood pressure....

• brinjen
    brinjen

That's tragic... He had a kid as well, didn't he?

• Es
    Es

yeah a 2 year old daughter

es

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I could say it's sad, and in some way it is. What's interesting is that all the money in the world and being super good looking cannot save those who at the end are shallow and empty.

So if I had 3 wishes, I want to be rich, hot and dead. I'll be a legend... finally, I'll be cool.

They say celebrities die in trios. Last week Brad Renfro died, this week Ledger died... I nominate Tom Cruise to be the next one. May he find his way to the Mother Ship and sit beside L. Ron Hubbard and Mork.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

guess the "joke" is on him!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile. -The Joker

• BlackSwan of Memphis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit