the unkindest cut of all?

by chickpea 66 Replies latest social family

• JK666
    JK666

Gregor,

Instead of the Burger King, it would look like the Weenie King.

JK

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I prefer my fore-skins deep fried with a little Chianti on the side........yummmm !

• avishai
    avishai

*Note to self. Never order the calamari rings @ the cafe' next to the hospital.*

• SB
    SB

i saw an Oprah show a long time ago about female genital mutilation. the women remember it happening, there are no anasthetics used, and they have no sex drive. they felt distant from their mates, and felt like they were incomplete.

FGM and circumsision (sp??) in my opinion, are not even comparable.

getting your ears peirced is mutilation too...

SB

• avishai
    avishai

Depends what "type" sb. Some of it does compare.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

• sspo
    sspo

There is a reason why we were born with skin covering the head......are you saying the creator did not know what he was doing? :)

How about taking a shower every day so the ladies here can feel safe.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I've been exposed to both. I honestly don't get the idea that one is better than the other either aesthetically or physically. Sexually, I think both are great and neither is gross at all.

If I had a son, I'd opt not to have him circumcised. If he felt it was something he needed to do to fit in with peers or to be accepted by women, I'd fully support his decision.

I think I would feel that way about any kind of body alteration.

QUOTE:

"I've worked in rest homes, and it's no big deal, frankly some of the women were no picnic either. And that's the point I'm gonna get at. First, let's look at a reversal. The female equivalent of male circumcision would be having the hood of your clit removed. Sound fun? Y'all have parts and folds that are just as internal and hard to keep clean. Having dirty "junk" is gross, period, chopped and lowered regardless."

I was thinking the exact same thing... dirty is gross. If women can keep clean, so can an intact man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit