the unkindest cut of all?

by chickpea 66 Replies latest social family

• JK666
    JK666

Is this a circumcision thread or the Smegma Chronicles?

JK

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

one of my old farm boy Uncles had his cut as an adult. He was in the Airforce ....early 50's. The military got tired of him being infected, etc. He said he'd just as soon had that done as an infant. I guess when you are born at home on the kitchen table and the folks dont know any Rabbis it's a little hard to buy a circumcision.

Intact? Mine works just fine. I was born in a hospital...dont remember a thing and never missed having a foreskin.

Freinds' boys I know have not had circumcisions... lot's of trouble. Mom gets tired of the constant hassle of getting little boys to skin that bugger back to wash it correctly. From what I gather the turtle neck just aint worth having.

~Hill

• startingover
    startingover

Oompa, all I can say is you said it like it is.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I believe it is too personal a choice to make for another person. My boy never had a problem.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Sorry but cut is cleaner and less instances of cervical cancer because it is cleaner.

A lot of men do not clean the smegma from under the foreskin and that is sickining. Also if it is not pulled down after cleaning it swells and can cause other problems.

Ham

• Quentin
    Quentin

Can't believe I read all three pages of this...note to self...get a life...

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer
    Can't believe I read all three pages of this...note to self...get a life...

LMAO!!!!

I remember when my first son was born, and being faced with the question of circumcision. We rejected the offer, and am now glad that we did. A year later, when his brother came along, he wasn't circumcised either. They're now in their 40s, and were taught from youth the importance of keeping themselves clean. My father was not circumcised, and neither am I. Keeping hygienically clean requires discipline ... but then again so does washing behind the ears.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Sweetstuff and Dinah, I am w/ you 100%! I have never been w/ an uncircumcized guy and, honestly, I don't know if I would want to be. (Us girls already have to surpress our gag reflex to a certain point. We dont need more tissue causing issues.) I knew a kid who, when he was around the age of 12, had to be circumcized due to a foreskin infection. It was humiliating for him because, like most of my mother's friends, she told everyone she knew what had happened. If I ever have a son, he will be getting sniped.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Africa they are having Problems with Aids, so they are making the men get Circumcise.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I don't think most guys need their penis to be more sensitive by leaving extra skin there . Am I right or not ?

i was horrified by the process

I would never subject my newborn baby to such horrible pain, whether he would remember it or not. What kind of parent would want to do that

This kind of parent. My son had the plastibell no surgery. I can not believe your doctor didn't give you other options ? ! ? !

The circumcision may be performed using surgical clamp techniques or with a special disposable plastic device called a Plastibell.

For adults see link

http://www.circlist.com/instrstechs/taraklamp.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit