Singledom - the peaks and troughs?

by Crumpet 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

5go some don't even need a hand job! They just give upso much on humanity that relationships seem frought with complex layers of ego and conflict. Essentially I think some resign themselves to the 'closure' of a once held dream which may even overwhelm any opportunity that does arise with more doubt than adventure and self confidence. The world is a damaging place for many sincere souls who close the shutters and trust to what they know from personal experience!

• thom
    thom

When I've been single, I enjoyed being able to do what I want when I want. The time between marriages that I was single, there was no lack of sex. It was nice to have some good times without any real commitment. But I did miss being able to share all the little stuff that goes on during the day with someone. Seeing something funny and having someone to laugh with, that kind of stuff.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

It's been nearly 10 years since I have been single and back then I had alot of fun being independant but was quite lonely because all of my friends at the time were also the Ex's friends and took sides when we split up.

Mrs SLH was in hospital last week and I had a couple of days on my own in the house and I found it weird being there alone with the cats; it's great having the freedom to do whatever, whenever but I would miss having a sidekick to share the fun stuff with.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh Oh! I want to be your "Grocery Delivery Guy," I could bend over slowly to put each item away in the fridge so that you could examine my cute, hard, tight, dimpled butt! lol!

Singledom has it's advantages and disadvantages. Just keep yourself clean, and keep and eye out for a good fly-over. lol.

Hugz,

Wing Commander

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Well I was single for about 3 years, I dated but nothing that cemented into a lasting relationship and I liked it, the freedom was great, being able to do what I wanted when I wanted, but I did miss the snuggles and conversation that a relationship brings and YES the sex, duh! However, I would have been more content single than to be with someone just to not be "alone". I like my alone time and I need it.

I met someone recently however, yup you read it right, no longer single, hehe! And he's wonderful, and I don't mind sharing the remote with him, or my time, which surprized even moi. He's a great snuggler and listener, so yeah, I can say that I am enjoying being part of a couple again. So, I still get my alone time, but with the benefit of someone to laugh with, cuddle with and a movie partner, life is good.(Did I mention the sex is great?)

• dawg
    dawg

Snakes, you need to visit me here in Georgia, college town... ask bro about it he'll tell you about the hotties here in Athens.

R.Cursoe-come on man, if you lose the dream you'll surly die... at least in spirit... here's the thing, people do find true love, it last their whole lives for some... pull yourself up man, there's a beautiful day out there, feeling badly won't solve your problems bro... it helps to remember the past only if you learn from it, so now that the JWs have jercked your chain, don't let any other MF'er do it again, that's my motto. No other man is better than me, none is lesser, if anyone can have love its me... that depresion you feel, its becasue you have feelings, and those feelings can be re-directed to find love and happiness the same as sorrow and anger... go get that stuff bro.

5go-Hvae you sen 40 year old virgin, where the Indian man says "you've got to get on that man"?... he says it becasue the Virgin guy tells him his virginity is what makes him sad. Indian man says, "whatever is bothering you can't be that bad now tell me what it is"...Virgin says "I'm a virgin" Indian man says "you've got to get on that man"... so that's the line for you my brother... are you actually telling me that in a planet with over 6 billion people, one half of which is women, you can't find someone you like well enough to do the humpty dumpty? Please! You better get on that man.... I never tell another man what to do, but get yourself off this computer this weekend, fancy yourseslf up as much as you possibly can, and go to a soup line, or some place where nice gals can be found (they always are in soup lines serving indigents) Lonely gals just looking for companionship... hell bro, they're as lonely as yo are, they're sitting around on their computers just wanting a man just like you to end their sexual misery... now, "you better get on that man"....

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I have done and can do single. Alone, i turn into a hermit. As a couple, I will get out and talk a bit more. I like the interchange.

~Hill

• bisous
    bisous

Sweetstuff, that is fanf*ckingtastic!! absolutely GREAT for you! I wanted to use my 2000th post on something positive and how much more upbeat can it be than the first experiences of new love?!

I should have added *snuggling* to the list. A lot of guys shudder at the thought of snuggling, just think of it as potential foreplay fellas ... the end result might make it more worth the effort, eh?

Crumples, I think you need to choose half a dozen take-out joints that deliver and start rotating. You never know who might ring your bell, so to speak ....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, it's worst when there are no prospects. And then there is the fact that single men with no prospects are a gold mine to the Watchtower Society (they would be worthless to Mormons). This has something to do with that Value Destroyer Training School and the assignments to repair various congregations (and the way things are getting, it will soon be more than one at a time).

It also means the prospect of growing old and dying without any descendants. All because Baghead wanted me to do His dirty work and bear the cost (that Value Destroyer Training School costs money and time, plus the assignments that cost time and usually money to complete plus the embarrassment of representing an organization that destroys value). I dread that prospect, probably worse than you would dread getting a root canal or having to sit in on Grand Jury duty.

• dawg
    dawg

WT Wizard, do you see that add below your posts... no prospects huh?

As I stated earlier, 6 billion people are in the world, where you're at may have few prospect, but there's 6 billion people in the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit