What do you think about Demons now?

by tooktheredpill 70 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

loser demons

lol

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think the amount of superstition in the org. is really funny - it's hilarious in fact. They claim to worship the big J. but they spend an awful lot of time in fear of the big S.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's amazing too that the demons have NEVER bothered me since I left the org. Isn't that curious? Yet while I was in, I was always hearing about how the demons were after me, and the demons caused my depression, and the demons made me have a breakdown. The demons were in the furniture, in anything you might buy at a garage sale, or thrift store, etc. Ummmm hmmmmm. Guess who is really our buddy, eh? the devil keeps trying and trying and trying like a little energizer bunny to get us the hell out of that org.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Oracle...

"I have personally invited Satan the Devil or any other demon with balls to materialize so I could kick the living sh*t out of them."...

And they should pander to you because?...

love michelle

• VM44
    VM44

The Demon Possessed Editor of

The Golden Age

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/woodworth.html

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Answer : they were created out fear and ignorance of the unknown in the imagination of men and thats where they will always exist

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I've just come across an interesting YouTube video showing a demon in the film Dumb & Dumber. If you have the volume up reasonably loud you can also hear a strange crying noise.

Dumb and dumber ghost

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As absolutely corrupt Jehovah is, I think He has purposely set up trouble in my life and tried to blame Satan. I do not fall for that sxxx because Satan is not capable of creating problems that would be that stable with Jehovah around, but Jehovah would be able to create stable trouble. And He has.

I have even went and invited the demons in. Most of what they are accused of doing is actually science--however, it would give a witless a scare or two. Yes, I went out and bought a Ouija board (at that, on the day of the 2006 Crapmorial). I also have heavy metal and rap music (and lots of it). And yet I never have had trouble with the demons. That is more than I can say about Jehovah.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

LOL Michelle,

maybe they shoud pander to me because the sky is made of jellybeans???

I guess the point is - they aren't real. They are part of a fairy tale. Just trying to make the point with a bit of humor.

There is no need to fear the demons....or the angels for that matter.

The Oracle

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Oracle...

you made your point with humor and jellybeans?...that's ummm...silly.

I would suggest that perhaps you don't have anything to offer demons in the way of significant help and you're out of the loop!...that would be below a minion...but it's all good, no downside for you...LOL...as you say...

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit