Ian (Dansk) in hospital with CMV

by Alleymom 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

Ian and Claire

Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Ian... You are a fighter and I respect you very much..

• Mary
    Mary

Has anyone heard anything further on how Ian's doing?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sending good thoughts and well-wishes your way, Ian and Claire.

• Maddie
    Maddie

(((((((((Ian and Claire))))))))))

Love and best wishes to you both

Maddie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi, everyone ---

I just emailed Claire and asked her to tell Ian that the thread about him being in hospital is on its 4th page and has 799 views and 65 posts.

When I hear any news, I will post it. Or hopefully someone else from Dansk's family will update us.

Blessings,

Marjorie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi folks.....Claire here.....Dansk is still in hospital, but he's doing well. He's able to walk about the place, he's not in isolation, so he patrols the corridors and chats to whoever crosses his path. He never lets anyone go by without giving them a greeting, then this usually expands into a full-blown rendition of the other guy's ailments, procedures, details of all bodily functions etc etc etc. By the time they've finished I think Ian is glad to get away!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, he's trying to occupy himself as best he can. I'm going today and I'll pass on everybody's best wishes. Many thanks to you all for your concern.

Clairexxxxxxxxx

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Claire:

Please give Ian my warmest regards and very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Autumn's Majesty Bouquet with FREE Vase

I hope you will be back at home soon - Regards, Branda

• dawg
    dawg

My thoughts go out to you both...

• BFD
    BFD

Very glad to hear he is doing well and is up and about. Thanks for the update.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit