Ian (Dansk) in hospital with CMV

by Alleymom 107 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Very good. Hoping he's coming home real soon. Keep up the good work, Ian. We're pulling for you!!

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((( Ian and Claire ))))))))))

Get well soon, Ian!

Lots of love to both of you, Ian and Claire and thinking of you!!

Gill

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Ian Claire give him a hug from me

You have pm

David

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Claire..... Hope it continue's to improve (((HUGS CLAIRE for looking out for us as well as IAN....

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hey, folks ---

Today is Claire's (Ian's wife) birthday. Since Ian is in hospital and can't pamper her as she so richly deserves, please post a greeting or picture on her birthday thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151158/2757061/post.ashx#2757061

Thanks,
    Marjorie

• Alleymom
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Hi folks.....Claire here.....Dansk is still in hospital, but he's doing well. He's able to walk about the place, he's not in isolation, so he patrols the corridors and chats to whoever crosses his path. He never lets anyone go by without giving them a greeting, then this usually expands into a full-blown rendition of the other guy's ailments, procedures, details of all bodily functions etc etc etc. By the time they've finished I think Ian is glad to get away!!!!!!!!!!

Yep that sounds like the Ian we know and love. Don't wear out your slippers Ian!

Love to you ole blue eyes,

Nina x

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've just checked my inbox and got the news.

Ian - my friend !!!! I'm going to keep you in my prayers / sending you good energy / positive thoughts your way every 30 min - All of those that do the Vigil with us, please constantly keep Ian in your thoughts. Get strong, be courageous. With much love Louise

Claire if you get to read this - You are a strong and amazing woman. I'll be praying for your strength as well. Please please keep us updated.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Ian and Claire, I hope Ian gets well very soon. Claire I'll be praying for strength for you.

Lots of love

J

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just got this news.....I do hope Ian is home and feeling much better.....home again with his dear Claire....

my love to you both,

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit