Hillary "I have been fighting for change for 36 years!!".then u r a frikkin

by oompa 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester
    And kinda like I said....show me a year by year track record....she is the one that said she has been fightin sumpin for 36 years!....oompa

You need someone else to look it up for you?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

and is this thought logical? It just hit me hard.

Your thoughts logical, Most of the politicians are liars. If you want one who doesnt lie try Ron Paul, or Dennis Kucinich.

• sisowuzzy
    sisowuzzy

Hillary gets hit by a truck and ends up in front of the Throne. The Lord says, "Well, Hillary, whaddya think? You've lived under the public eye - done good things, done bad things - had a straying husband - messed up health care...I'd like to know if you've learned anything. What DO you think?"

Hillary says, "I think you're in my chair."

• watson
    watson

I am not a "Hillary Hater." To hate someone, you have to know them. I am not drawn to her. I don't trust her. I don't need to say bad things about her. She can speak for herself, and from that people will decide if she has what it takes. ( I did get a kick out of Oompa's note about her being a housewife..)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The Hillary Haters

I wonder how much the Hildebeast payed for that article.

Burn

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The Hillary Haters

I wonder how much the Hildebeast payed for that article.

Burn

Please, kindly point out any or all of the statements made in the article that you find to be inaccurate.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

This is an outsiders perspective --

I think talking about policy is meaningless. The president really doesn't appear to have the power to do much of all other than control the military. They all promise whatever it will take to get them elected, but none of these promises go anywhere. So - how do you make the decision? Who appears to be a good person.

IF I were voting in the USA I'd probably pick Obama. He just seems honest. Then again - if you can fake honesty, then you're set.

Rudy is one of the most evil men I've ever seen. Sept 11 was the greatest day of his life and the start of his presidential run. I predicted it then when he was trying to push Bush out of the way giving his speech in NY.

Hillary is a total fake and will say or do anything to get in power. I don't hate her because she's a woman. In fact I think Rice should have run - she's an honest woman. Hillary has been involved in so many dodgy dealings in the past. She just can't be trusted. She also has been running for the presidency for years, but denying it the whole time. Liar.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Please, kindly point out any or all of the statements made in the article that you find to be inaccurate.

I don't care at all what the article says. It is part of the Clinton propaganda machine. End of story for me.

Burn

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I don't care at all what the article says. It is part of the Clinton propaganda machine. End of story for me.

Burn

• oompa
    oompa

When I reflect back on the last thirty years of US politics, I realize that who is president and who runs congress has impacted my life very little in any way. I do not think it matters a hill of beans who gets this job....they all talk more than they walk....................oompa...vote oompa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit