Hillary "I have been fighting for change for 36 years!!".then u r a frikkin

by oompa 54 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

FAILURE lady. I could not believe she screamed that line out the other night, but If I was in a debate with her I would throw it in her chipmunk face. I'lllet you fight for change for for me for five years...fine. I'll let you keep fighting for 10, maybe even 12. But if you have not been able to change things in 36 frikking years.....you don't know what the hell you are doing! You want my vote based on that record?........doub't it.....oompa

and is this thought logical? It just hit me hard.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I hear ya. Fake crocodile tears, fake laughter, just plain fake (and no, not because of her gender). But what to do? Huckabee wants to change the constitution. He wants the bible in the constitution. Romney wears wierd underwear and has a belief in some guy wearing x-ray specs.

Will be an interesting race.

• sisowuzzy
    sisowuzzy

Hillary is talking to a group of grade schoolers, and invites questions. "Yes, son?" she says, calling on a little blond boy. "What's your name?"

"Kevin," he replies. "I want to know what happened to those people who mysteriously disappeared during the White Water scandal, and why did we pay you for 8 years during your husband's presidency to come up with a health care plan and you came up with bupkis?"

Before Hillary could answer, the bell rang for recess. When the kids reassembled, she called for more questions. Another kid says, "My name is Ralphie and I have 4 questions. a) what happened to those people who disappeared during White Water b) how come we paid you but you never gave us a health care plan c) how come the recess bell rang 20 minutes early and d) where's Kevin?"

Sisowuzzy

• oompa
    oompa

I'm being serious folks! How can you be fighting for 36 years...and still need to keep fighting?......oompa

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I think she's accomplished a lot in her life, fighting for women and children:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Hillary_Clinton

Unless something major comes up, I think she is going to be our next president.

Swalker

• eclipse
    eclipse
    throw it in her chipmunk face.

LMAO!

• beksbks
    beksbks

As Swalker said, I think she's had an impact. You might never see or hear it Oompa, because you don't want to. I think if she were a man, people would like her more, because they would see her as strong. We need that right now. But as a woman it's harder to take for some. What's the choice on the other side? A doddering old Bushite, a religious zealot, or a plastic mormon. Silly me, I forgot Fred Thompson. But then he did too.

• Priest73
    Priest73

C'mon guys! It takes a Village, after all... NO wait it takes a Mom and Dad. That's it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

But in today's world Priest (and I was just starting to really like you), how often do you actually get a mom AND a dad? I don't even mean that literally. I mean we spend so much damn time trying to make a living these days, who is really there for the children?

I loved the idea of a village, the cop on the corner, the teacher, the *cough* priest. Meaning only that it takes good roll models and a feeling of community. She had the right idea.

• oompa
    oompa
    beksbeks: As Swalker said, I think she's had an impact. You might never see or hear it Oompa, because you don't want to.

oh contrair....I want to see it, but you should have been able to rest on your accomplishments after 10 or 20 years of fighing for change....her changes are a pittance! Eight years IN THE WHITE HOUSE during a time of great prosperity while she FIGHTS for Medical Reform and she lays a goose egg!! I just hope her real goal is to get in the oval office and Lawinski some young stud page who leaves a big ol stain on her blue pantsuit! Now that is gettin back at buba!..............................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit