Hillary "I have been fighting for change for 36 years!!".then u r a frikkin

by oompa 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I am am sure Farkel will enlighten and demean us as twits!

lmao@jk666

• beksbks
    beksbks

ONLY the military??? That's a pretty big item there isn't it? This current military situation is effecting the entire world, our economy, loss of lives, and the future of our country and the Middle East region.

Then there are Supreme Court appointees.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn, I've been wondering. Will you be voting? If so, who do you currently favor?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I will be voting. I was pretty sure of myself for a while ([email protected]), but not anymore. Between Hillary and Obama, it seems to me that Obama is the lesser evil, he is inexperienced and does not have the power circle that Clinton has so whatever damage he can do is limited. I also thing he is very likable. I think he is sincere-as far as it goes for a politico. That does not mean I agree with his positions one bit however. Clinton? Shudder. I will say no more because I will probably exaggerate.

On the Republican side, I think if McCain or Huckabee get the nomination and win the Presidency it will be the end of the Republican party as we know it. I am a registered independent so I can't participate in my state's primary on Super Tuesday. That said, once the nominees for their respective parties come out, I will make a determination and vote for the lesser evil.

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sorry that was the wrong URL and I can't edit it. It was latinos4thompson.blogspot.com.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit