Someone In The Know Told Me About The Society's New Plans!

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Masturbation will also be allowed but this will be done very gradually. Very gradually.

That would be a stroke of genius. Not hardly... (puns intended)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I heard that the in 2009, the watchtower study edition is going to be released as eye glasses. The witnesses can put them on when they go to bed and the information will slowly seap into the person's brain while they writhe in intellectual torment.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so I'm reading your post, humming along my favorite little ditty, to the tune of "bicycle built for two," b***s***, b***s***, sou-ounds like b***s*** to me to me! And guess what, turns out I was right!

• 5go
    5go

Sounds like a spoof of certain recent threads that are forecasting certain JW changes that though may seem probable and prophetic in a way. They aren't likely to happen anytime soon do to Teddy's continued iron fisted reign and holding on to the past (way out of date) ways of old.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Minimus,

I'm a callin ya on dis one dude ! LOL

• avishai
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

I heard that the watchtower was going to convert into a Matriarchal society.

Run by women ,FINALLY Elderettes will have the power they always knew they deserved.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The light IS getting brigter and brighter you fools. Praise be to jehosephat

• minimus
    minimus

To balance nationalities, the GB will now have asian and african members on board.
    And in 2008, Raymond F. Franz will be re-invited to the Governing Body's headquarters to actually do some new research on the Bible and the Watchtower's interpetation of it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ted Jaracz will host a weekly "My World" show on You Tube.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit