Someone In The Know Told Me About The Society's New Plans!

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    If I can think up any more, I'll write them down.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing is going to change...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

April Fool a few weeks early?

• JH
    JH
    If I can think up any more, I'll write them down.

So, it came from YOU....

• BFD
    BFD

Did hell freeze over last night?

BFD

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Keanu Reeves is to be made President!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

minimus, let us know what you've been smoking, it sounds like it can cure everything. Bug.

• DT
    DT

I think this post may make more sense if you read his recent comment at another thread.

I'm sorry to sound "harsh" here, but do you folks believe everything somebody tells you??? What real evidence does anyone have here?? I think there are some gullible people here. You get 2 posters out of nowhere tell us all the behind the scenes jockeying that's been going on for quite some time now, and all of a sudden, we should accept it as gospel? Something doesn't seem right to this skeptic!
  • feenx
    feenx

The day all that happens I'll switch teams and start getting to know the penis on a whole new level.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Kingdom Halls will mostly be sold and Assembly Halls will transmit Circuit meetings by telephone, closed circuit TV, radio frequencies and by telephone every week. This will allow the high financial costs of maintaining Kingdom Halls to be a thing of the past and donations can be sent via chargecards directly from your home!

I suggested something similar to an elder a few years ago. I told him meetings could be held online much like some courses can be taken online, utilizing audio, video, webcams, desktop sharing, etc. That way attendees could just wear a shirt and tie, and skip the pants because no one would see anyway. It would save expenses associated with the kingdom hall, and also save gas and wear and tear on people's vehicles. Money could be saved by distributing the watchtower in .pdf format, and it would save trees too. People could even be baptized at the beach, and it could be broadcast using a laptop with a wireless internet connection and a webcam.

He thought I was crazy, but I was really getting tired of shaving every day.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit