Someone In The Know Told Me About The Society's New Plans!

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

In an effort to attract a more diverse and younger following all the Kingdom Melodies are being re-recorded by Hell's Belles.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

All Lesbian sisters and Homosexual brothers are now accepted in Bethel and the local congregations. We acknowledge that we have no idea what the Bible says on these matters of a very personal nature. We understand that lesbians and homosexuals can be anointed and part of the Governing Body.

• minimus
    minimus

Blue, I think the homosexual/Bethel thing is old news.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Yes it is old news, however, accepting them back as anointed and part of The Governing Body would not be old not old news. Imagine announcing that two sisters are lovers and are to be accepted by all in the congregation. Now that would be part of The Society's New Plans. Likewise two brothers. Let the civil ceremonies begin starting at the headquarters. I now pronounce you...Wouldn't that be part of The Society's New Plans? Someone in the know told me about this and that it soon will come to be announced at the upcoming international assembly.

• minimus
    minimus

Was it a pretty new poster that told you??

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Two former beautiful sisters from bethel told me they got the information from two former hunks that were once on the inside at headquarters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit