Someone In The Know Told Me About The Society's New Plans!

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

From now on, no dates will be espoused for future prophetic events!

There will be a in-house elder arrangement that no longer depends upon the Watchtower Society's influence.

Judicial Commitees will no longer be in existence. Congregation members will have an active role in keeping the congregation clean while exercising appropriate mercy.

Kingdom Halls will mostly be sold and Assembly Halls will transmit Circuit meetings by telephone, closed circuit TV, radio frequencies and by telephone every week. This will allow the high financial costs of maintaining Kingdom Halls to be a thing of the past and donations can be sent via chargecards directly from your home!

Witnessing will come in different forms, and since the scriptures do not require reporting field activity, the Witnesses will use ANY opportunity available to spread the Word.

Monthly literature will be available to any who request it from the Branch. This will remain free of charge.

All "titles" such as Pioneer, Elder or Ministerial Servant will be discontinued. There are no divisions in Jehovah's Organization.

If I can think up any more, I'll write them down.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT?

OUTASERVICE

• Dagney
    Dagney

For real?

Welcome to the 21st century WBTS! LOL

• Gopher
    Gopher

Traditionally, we save posts like that for April 1. You're 11 weeks ahead. Just like an apostate, to not wait until the proper time!

• Gregor
    Gregor

This is bitchin' cool ! I might even go back, like Hambeak. I nominate Min for GB chairman.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Remember what happened the last time you came on here spreading things from "someone in the know"? She misheard what the CO said to her and you came on here a few days later to make an apology to everyone.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

will representatives of the local congs make calls ont hose who have been dfed & daed to invite them back? Will the WTS make any sort of restitution for families torn apart by their doctrines?

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I wish for the love of Mike that they would quit refering to them selfs as "Jehovahs ORG, and the term Christian Congergation makes me sick too, it's so arrogant and self assumming, and while we are talking about this the moden day Associated Bible Students" the ones the Witness's broke away from and became a sect there after from have maintained most all of these so called changes for well over a hundred years. Now all the Witness's have do is get ouut of peoples personal lifes, the GB are mostly dim wits.

• heathen
    heathen

Doesn't sound right to me either. Strange tho how this religion that never has a big increase always needs new buildings and printing facilities .

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

SIGN ME UP!!!!....................................NOT IN YOUR EVERLASYING LIFE!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit