FemaleThinking?

by R.Crusoe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Women are far too iffy, take things far too seriously, say one thing and mean another, or don't say something yet that means something too, EXPECT partners to know what they want without much indication of what they want.....yes women are far too complicated - and I'm one (but the uncomplicated type)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If I even attempt to answer this and my wife sees this, I'll probably won't get laid for a month. So my answer is: I have no answer

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

women..they walk on two legs and breath air- but they aint human.

~Hill

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Perhaps what you have often heard R is a sideways insult to you personally, just saying.... I bet you really missed me didn't ya? LMAO

I know alot of women who don't think men only think with their wee willy winkies. However, if some women think that I would suggest its due to bad experiences with the opposite sex, just like some men make generalized remarks about all women due to their bad experiences.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I am unsurprised to hear Crumpets response!

She has surprised me before for the analytical obsevational nature of her thinking and how she is able to communicate it absent her own emotional inclinations and individual biases. So now I expect to be surprised by her which I am again!

The appointment of Burger Times male as a CEO over a Feminist movement does not surprise me either! I once worked alongside a male whom I thought I may get some alliegance with but due to the high concentration of females and their affectionate nature toward him, it became difficult at times to gather consensus for the most obvious of notions if they at all were opposed in any way by said female fraternity! So playing by female rules may get a guy to high places and low valleys into which he can nestle. It is the perfect solution to taking the high road and the low road and being helped along both at the same time to your final destination! I know the feeling of being road blocked on both! So maybe he put no1 first and said #&%@# altruism and is much happier!

The guy will live the life of a high paid highland stag!

And LouBelle - I see you see both sides of the equation and maybe inclined to suspect the frenzy some will feel just discussing this subject?

It reminds me a little of the WTBTS who is reluctant to talk about itself for all sorts of hidden reasons - maybe I'm paranoid - we shall see!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

okay um my idiot moment for the day ......both sides to what equation??? you think I'm sitting on the fence??

I kinda just told you how women are generally.

• JK666
    JK666

The way women think is a mystery, and an addictive one at that. I do not even presume to understand their thought process.

JK

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

No LouBelle - I was complimenting your reply because it was unbiased and thus implied you see things from a male and female point of view> you must know males who see things only from their side and females who do the same! I was just saying you seem to have a fair view as far as I can tell but like everyone - the views are quite short ones which is sometimes what I get accused of! - Short ones, not views!.

And 666 you do have the Mark! I can see now why!

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten_150/186_dating_list.html

I guess most men think of women as complex and difficult to understand. But there are so many variables there that it is difficult to generalize. Is she psycho? etc..... I personally hate to be included in the emotional, scene making, group. The link above proves that you can somewhat rationalize women´s behavior. There are some patterns. It´s actually some pretty good advice for men.

• Dogaradodya
    Dogaradodya

Excuse me but I'm just dropping this bomb so I can be a Jedi in 100 days and be able to start Star Wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aoUxKfHS9I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit