FemaleThinking?

by R.Crusoe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Words of prophets are often written on subway walls!

However I saw early on how reluctant may were to enter a debate which carries so many tabbos and layers of ego in our society and so I adjusted my expectations, humour and general approach in chaotic manner as something took my interest!

Never once did I imagine a debate would expore various aspects of the Female Mind for reasons well known but rarely talked about!

In my mind 'Female Thinking' could well be placed above well known religious symbols!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

You are not "debating" RC. You are spouting sexist nonsense about women with absolutely nothing to back up your claims except your own experiences with one or two women. You do this on thread after thread. I remember saying to you on another thread, that your hostility towards women is very apparent and some woman must have really hurt you in the past.

Your comments border on "hate speech" against women IMO. I wonder if any of the mods took the time to go through all your old threads how many comments they could find that break forum guideline #2, "Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, or gender....

Maybe, sometime in the future when I have nothing better to do, I will go through all your old posts and compile your comments about women into one long single post. Kind of like what JW Facts did on his quotes site with the WTBTS. It's amazing the sense of the big picture one gets when this is done. It really becomes obvious what people are "all about".

Cog

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Cog,

Be careful that you do not call this inane idiot a naughty name, like 'inane idiot', you will bring the wrath of the Cuddly Non-Abusive Debate Club down on you. ;)

HS

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

cog and jgnat seem to be making some good points...

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    you will bring the wrath of the Cuddly Non-Abusive Debate Club down on you. ;)

LOL Hillary! I used to think I was a member of the Cuddly Non-Abusive Debate Club but lately I'm finding a few posters just make me want to come through the computer screen and kick their inane a$$e$! Although, I'm sure RC would just chalk this up to PMS or "female ruthlessness".

Cog

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Presumptions and assumptions you make respecting my asking a question remind me so much of mother!

'How dare you even think of asking let alone asking!

I see her psychological condition is well and truly alive here on JWD!

The notion that one may not challenge or explore accepted current trends in society is to me an indication of dogma!

Some posters have made inert statements suggesting it is the individual who is to be taken for whom they are and I hve absolutely no argument with that idea! If you spoke to me face to face you would soon realise I am as open as controversial on any subject matter! But specifically 'Female Thinking' is as far as I am able to observe and quantify, significantly different than that of males in all cultures around the world including our own and in spite of this mothers still bring up boys to be men and girls to be women with an often less than equal or equivalent input from men in a greater % of the population! And so 'Female Thinking' is already overly impacting on society at large without most people being aware of that fact! IMHO of course!

My bumper sticker says, 'Why wait for love when you can have mental illness right now????'

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    My bumper sticker says, 'Why wait for love when you can have mental illness right now????'

Well that about sums it all up in a nutshell doesn't it?

Cog

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You're just another cog in the wall, or do I mean brick in the wall, or do I mean cog in the engine.

Oh F&c%! LMAO

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, that's the problem RC. How is anyone else supposed to know what you mean when you don't even know what you mean?

cd

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Cog That's probably the best answer on this thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit