FemaleThinking?

by R.Crusoe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I have often heard women speak about men who think with their meat and two veg!

It is as if they lay claim to a theory that all male agendas form as thoughts which mainly travel down the cerabal cortex and out through the zipper before coming to life in the real world.

But how do men think women think?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, you're a man RC. Why don't you fill in all the rest of us on how women think?

Cog

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

R.Crusoe.......in my expierence with the opposite sex, I have found that just when you think you know them, it changes. Now, don't get me wrong ladies, I am neither male chauvinistic nor sexist. I truly appreciate the value of a good, strong minded woman. That is why I am not going to touch this subject any further. I know that there will be MANY resposes here that may touch off an inferno.

Have at IT.

NMG

• brinjen
  • carla
    carla

I have a question about men thinking from below the waist- Most men would be insulted when women say that is how all men think and even consider it a sexist remark. While I agree all men do not think first from below the waist then why do men use that very argument when they think wife, lover, daughter, female they love wears something they consider provocative, hang out with a guy as a friend, be friendly to some man who was friendly with them, etc.... The man's argument for not doing any of the above is 'I'm a guy, I know how they think' meaning they are all after one thing or have bad motives. Try to point out that maybe this fella is more noble than you and doesn't think from below the waist and it does not go over well as you can imagine.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I enjoy thinking about females.

Especially one in particular.

BA

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    I have a question about men thinking from below the waist- Most men would be insulted when women say that is how all men think and even consider it a sexist remark. While I agree all men do not think first from below the waist then why do men use that very argument when they think wife, lover, daughter, female they love wears something they consider provocative, hang out with a guy as a friend, be friendly to some man who was friendly with them, etc.... The man's argument for not doing any of the above is 'I'm a guy, I know how they think' meaning they are all after one thing or have bad motives. Try to point out that maybe this fella is more noble than you and doesn't think from below the waist and it does not go over well as you can imagine.

Sounds like a textbook case of insecurity and lack of trust.

Unless the clothing isn't appropriate for the venue, that is.

BA- Trust is the key.

• kenai
    kenai

kind of like this ;)

Can be very tough and thought provoking then all of a sudden get emotional, or was it other way around.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I have often heard women speak about men who think with their meat and two veg!

I don't think men have the monopoly on this. I think that women generally are becoming far more the aggressors sexually - I wonder if its evolutionary change!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Women need not think us MEN do the thinking for them!

The Onion

Man Finally Put In Charge Of Struggling Feminist Movement

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit