Your Day ...

by snowbird 47 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Good Morning David, are you feeling better? Quite the day you and your daughter had yesterday!

Hello Sylvia! I am the same time as you, so it's 8:35 am. I am having my strong coffee while I catch up on here. Hubby and my son went to his shop to get a internet box for a bus, and then on to Thompson Station to put it in. Of course, my son must go with because how would daddy get anything done without his help? My daughters are still asleep. After everyone is back I'll make biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns, spicy venison sausage for hubby, and eggs. Then my girls will clean the upstairs while I do a butt load of laundry. I hope to not leave the house until supper, when we meet the inlaws to try a new place near them. I'll probably send my poor husband back to town for Popeyes for lunch.

I love Tyler Perry BTW. He leases his bus from my hubby. I love the Medea character, and her patience with the new generation of brats.

momz

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Gawd I'm being totally 'out-healthied' here lol!

Never mind - I don't want to interfere with the life expectancy statistics for my area!

emo of the probably be dead before fifty class

• llbh
    llbh

Hey Sad Emo,

If I am healthy it is as much by luck than Judgement. I have only one rule of thumb for eating, eat what you enjoy. My favourite tea is bean egg 7 chips. I do agree about getting up late and not getting bored witless at the kh

David

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Good morning. It's 9:55 a.m. now. Eating an english muffin w/smart balance spread and a thin layer of raspberry jam. Drinking homebrewed Dunkin Donuts original coffee.

• changeling
    changeling

As it is Sunday, I worship the god of brunch. RV and I go to a quaint little cafe and catch up on the week's events.

changeling

PS: Today I think I'll order the Srhrimp and Grits. Yum...

• shell69
    shell69

to all you guys over the pond. Got up at rounf 1pm this afernoon on account of bad head cold, and late nights working.

Had egg on toast for mis afternoon brucnh, and am now cooking up sweet and sour chicken and rice for tea. Unconventional sunday dinner here in the UK, but since is quick easy and my poor sore heads is hurting it'll do!

YUM

Shell

• DJK
    DJK

Its almost 12:30 pm here.

I don't eat breakfast and lunch, just dinner. The wife is going out for dinner tonight with her girl friends so I opted for something simple for dinner, hot dogs.

Somehow I gained more than five pounds this week. I have an appointment for my annual physical tomorrow. She will be pissed at me for still not eating right and not taking my cholesteral medications.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

California here - just woke up. It's Sunday, no reason to hurry out of bed, thank goodness. I'll have some coffee in a few minutes, some cereal and low fat milk whenever I get hungry. Probably apples and cheese for lunch, too early to think about supper.

• BFD
    BFD

Hi Sylvia, it's 12:40 here and I just put a up beef stew in the crock pot. I'll eat it over egg noodles for dinner. Winter is expected to make a return here in the NE and I'll have plenty of leftovers to keep me warm in the coming week.

I had OJ for breakfast.

BFD

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I got up this morning around 9, had a late night of bowling, thank you, and made my wife and I breakfast. Sausages, bacon, eggs, toast, fried potatoes with onions, country gravy, coffee and OJ. Sticks with you all day. And no, we are not over weight nor do we have unhealthy hearts. Just active people very much in love with each other and life.

I believe it was the apostle Paul who said not to judge a man by what he eats.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit