Your Day ...

by snowbird 47 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

What time is it in your area and what are you having for your morning, mid-day, or evening meal?

It is 6:15 am here. I'm having grits, canned salmon, tuna, and chicken for breakfast. Cabbage and cornbread for mid-day and evening.

Life can be beautiful and good - if we allow it.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Wow, do you really eat grits and 3 kinds of meat for breakfast? If I looked at that in the morning, I would upchuck. Just goes to show you how we can be so culturally different on different ends of the same continent, doesn't it?

It's 4:15 here. I haven't been to bed yet, because I have insomnia, really bad! I wll go now, though, and sleep till noon, but hey, it's Sunday, and I don't go to the Kindgom Hell anymore so I can do that. Yeah for me!

At noon, I will have brunch, Starbucks coffee (homebrewed) hashbrowns and scrambled eggs. Only on Sundays though. Do you guys do Sunday brunch in the south? It is big up here! For dinner, I am making a Ceasar Salad with some pan-fried sole on top. Cherries for dessert. If I still have insomnia, around midnight I will have some hot cocoa and crackers for a snack.

Cog

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It's 12:28pm here.

Dinner is cooking : Roast Lamb, roast potatoes, steamed vegetables, stuffing, yorkshire puddings (yes with lamb - but we love them) and gravy.

Looking something like this :

That will be followed by home made cookies and ice-cream.

Tea / Supper will only be something light (if anything) and an early night will follow as I had a late night (3:30am) chasing a virus on my computer !!!!

• penny2
    penny2

Hi Sylvia, it's 11.00 pm Sunday here. I had salmon and salad for dinner plus yoghurt and an apple. Yum.

Cog, sorry you can't sleep.

penny

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Just goes to show you how we can be so culturally different on different ends of the same continent, doesn't it?

Yep, and there's no "your way is wrong and mine is right!"

It's 4:15 here. I haven't been to bed yet, because I have insomnia, really bad!

Well, bless your Canuck heart. Have you tried chamomile tea and lemon?

Do you guys do Sunday brunch in the south? It is big up here!

Nope, it hasn't caught on in the wilds as of yet. It doesn't seem to be a Black thang anyway!

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Where is here, Alpha?

• snowbird
    snowbird

A-Z, that really looks good.

Hi Sylvia, it's 11.00 pm Sunday here. I had salmon and salad for dinner plus yoghurt and an apple. Yum.

Penny2, your "day" is almost ended down under! Good to hear from you, anyway.

Sylvia

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Been tripping couple hit of acid, four potent canabis brownies, and four bottles of Kombucha, and have been listening to loud American Indian shamanistic music, I can say I'm alright I danced my animal quite a bit so it must be happy,, barked like a cyote, howled like a wolf, sat defyent like a lion,,,

So I'm coming down now, for a few minutes to type this and say hello. Hi!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Where is here, Alpha?

Here is England - approximate location is London.

A-Z, that really looks good.

I hope mine turns out like that

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Sorry, snowbird, didn't mean to trash your breakfast! Lots of people here eat sausages and meat for breakfast too. I just never could look at meat before lunch. Probably more of a personal thing than a cultural thing. So, I heard 3 kinds of meat and just went crazy for a minute! Forgive me!

Cog (lol on brunch not being a black thing. I guess you don't ski either? lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit