Your Day ...

by snowbird 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Had my protein shake before my bike ride (36 miles) this morning. Now having a quart of yogurt before calisthenics and weightlifting now while I write this. For lunch I'll probably have 4 eggs with bacon on the side. For dinner, who knows, I'll probably go out somewhere, or broil some seafood here at home.

BA- Keepin' it healthy.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    barked like a cyote, howled like a wolf, sat defyent like a lion,,,

So I'm coming down now, for a few minutes to type this and say hello. Hi!

Hi to you, too. That must have been quite a trip. Glad to see you made it safely thru. You mispelled cannabis, coyote, and defiant; that is not like you. Take it easy, ok?

Peace and love from your African-American friend in south Alabama.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Here is England - approximate location is London.

I guess the yorkshire pudding should have been a tip off. Although I love it too. My father is British though, could be genetic!

Cog

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I just woke up and I'm starving. I'm gonna have a couple of boiled eggs with horseradish, a couple of spicy venison sausages, whole wheat waffles, and Turkish coffee.

W

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    It is 6:15 am here. I'm having grits, canned salmon, tuna, and chicken for breakfast. Cabbage and cornbread for mid-day and evening.

OMG Snowbird - that is SOME breakfast.

I've been sick for the last week and am trying to shake the worst headache I've ever had in my life. So brunch for me today is 2 Neurofen, 1 Multivitamin and a home made smoothie with freshly scooped passionfruit innards, Strawberries, one banana, handful of grapes, 150g of blueberries, two tablespoons of natural low fat yoghurt and one tablespoon of channel island fesh cream. I think it might actually be helping!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Snow,

Hey what can i say but that to reach this state you part with some of your spelling skills. It's nothing to worry about it all gets put back together pretty after tripping, pretty soon good as new. Thanks for the concurn though.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sorry, snowbird, didn't mean to trash your breakfast!

I didn't take it as such, Sister Cog. Canned meats are so much cheaper. I saute it in olive oil and garlic and serve it over the grits. Usually we eat eggs with our grits, but even THEY are too expensive.

(lol on brunch not being a black thing. I guess you don't ski either? lol)

LOL!!! No, neither do I bungee jump.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    That must have been quite a trip. Glad to see you made it safely thru. You mispelled cannabis, coyote, and defiant; that is not like you. Take it easy, ok?

Yeah, frankie, slow er down eh? You eat that many brownies at once, your're gonna get fat!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Thanks for the concurn though.

You're welcome for the concern, my friend. Still not all the way back, are you?

I just noticed you and I are the same age. You better stop that tripping or you may just make this Black woman take her earrings off!

Peace.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    LOL!!! No, neither do I bungee jump.

Me either. Hanging upside down by a stretch cord, that's just crazy! Actually, I live right by a major bungee jumping bridge. If you go naked, it's free! Still, ain't doin it!

Hey crumpet, I want to fly to your house for breakfast, that sounds awesome! I should have guessed your breakfast would have something "passionate" about it! lol

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit