Dumping out my purse

by sweetface2233 50 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think the biggest problem when it comes to "that time of the month" is most men try to keep women happy 100% of the time, which is impossible - not just for women, but men as well. NOBODY is happy 100% of the time, and whether you like it or not, a person is bound to be in a shit mood once in a while. Just let them be in a shit mood, and carry on. It will pass.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abandoned - nice try, she's my role model

Durn it, foiled again.....

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

cell phone, wallet, ipod, bra straps (i had on a sweater and took it off and tha tank top underneath showed my straps so i took them off..kept the bra though.) eyeshadow, keys, barret, reciepts from supermarket, atm receipts, an empty doritos bag.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Your purse sounds like a female version of my desk.

LOL @ "Wal-Profen".

(How'd you like Sweeney Todd? A co-worker said it was bizarre but didn't really say whether he liked it or not.)

Poppers, as usual, has great words of wisdom.

Thanks for the honesty sweetface.

Open Mind

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    I wanted to test it out by spilling my beer and cleaning it up, but she said no.

Once in a bar we did use a maxi pad to clean up the beer we spilled...it worked great....just sayin'

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    I think the biggest problem when it comes to "that time of the month" is most men try to keep women happy 100% of the time, which is impossible - not just for women, but men as well. NOBODY is happy 100% of the time, and whether you like it or not, a person is bound to be in a shit mood once in a while. Just let them be in a shit mood, and carry on. It will pass.

Nosferatu! I think you've nailed it! If you just accept her mood (this most definitely applies to both genders) and just let her go through her thing, it will pass! Women don't need men to try and fix their moods, make them smile when they don't want to, "just get over it, honey." I think it's great to laugh, not in a mean-spirited way, but just to laugh and then get the hell outta their way if necessary (i.e. if the laughing wasn't taken the best). I would much rather have my guy laugh than get mad back and then we have some stupid shouting match or cold shoulder game. Stupid games. Big waste of time. Laughter is the best medicine. I know that I've been overly sensitive to my guy laughing his ass off at me, but then later I can laugh at myself about it. Usually he will hug me or bring me my favorite thing to eat (i.e. doing something nice) though so I know that he doesn't mean any ill will by laughing at me. And if I get beyond my stubborn pride I know I'm being silly by being so upset about whatever it is anyway. So yes, laughing is the best thing to do when it's that time of the month. And taking care of her. Those two things combined.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    I wanted to test it out by spilling my beer and cleaning it up, but she said no.
    Once in a bar we did use a maxi pad to clean up the beer we spilled...it worked great....just sayin'

Sad that this comment makes me want to visit Minesoda again. you aint never partied till you party with the albinos

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The only problem I can see here is that you didn't have any mayo to go with the tuna.

W

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually Luke it was at Eyegirl's birthday...

...at the VFW...

We took pictures.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "The only problem I can see here is that you didn't have any mayo to go with the tuna."

I SMELL FISH! Close your purse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit