Dumping out my purse

by sweetface2233 50 Replies latest social relationships

• bite me
    bite me

lol at the one who saw the lady's maxi pad fly out of her purse. You don't want to know how many of my lady friends that has happened to. Luckly for me, it hasn't happend to me...yet. There's a special pocket for that on my purse, or the loose change comes in handy.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- Why is that funny?

I guess you just had to be there. :S

I wanted to test it out by spilling my beer and cleaning it up, but she said no.

• bite me
    bite me

lol it's funny because, you don't (usually) see something like that all the time, and in a bar of all places. I know if it happened to me I would be embarassed, just like that lady was probably.

guys need to be more sensetive to stuff like that.

• kwr
    kwr

A can of tuna in your purse? Well it least it wasn't cat food. LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "guys need to be more sensetive to stuff like that."

How do I do that? Tell her I'm sorry I saw her pad fly out of her purse? I seem to recall me commenting on it having wings.

It's those moments that make life worth living. Besides, she's not the type to get embarassed by stuff like that.

• bite me
    bite me

cat's eat tuna..

I would say atleast you didn't have a cat in there as a lady at my old job would bring her cat. Then they told her she could not do that any more

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    - "guys need to be more sensetive to stuff like that."

How do I do that? Tell her I'm sorry I saw her pad fly out of her purse? I seem to recall me commenting on it having wings.

It's those moments that make life worth living. Besides, she's not the type to get embarassed by stuff like that.

LOL. Oh, it's not such a big deal. I've done it. It's super embarrassing in the moment, but it's best just to laugh it off, shrug and say, "oh well, we all gotta use 'em." It's sweet that guys like Abandoned stick up for the ladies and say it's not funny. I say we gotta be sensitive but most of all we just gotta laugh at ourselves. Everyone does embarrassing things.

• bite me
    bite me

girls emotional levels are different around that time. I wasn't pointing at you in general, I meant guys . all together. My husband for example can be totally non understanding as to why I'm grumpy sometimes. Other times we can laugh off stuff that I should be PO'd about.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I was gonna comment about Julia Sweeny too -- LOVED it -- can't wait for the Film.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Abandoned - nice try, she's my role model

poppers - I think you should win JWD post of the day. Reading your words was a revelation for me. "Live in the now." I've heard those words before, usually from a guy trying to bed me, but listening to them w/ your perspective, they have a completely different meaning for me now. Thank you!

hemp lover - thank ya!

ex-nj-jw - Oh please, girl. We all know about your wine addiction. Maybe this could be a wake up call for you? The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Nosferatu - Luckily, I don't have that problem. I pretty much know almost to the minute when I will need a feminie product. I don't carry spares.

GoddessRachel - It's actually my sisters old assembly bag. She "gave" it to me. It's just big enough for a bible, song book, notebook, and a bottle of water.

Voideater - true that!

bite me - I think your guy's pants would fall down w/ all of your things in his pockets. That reminds me of the time I was boating w/ my Dad and one of his friends stuck like 4-5 bottles of beer in his shorts and was jumping from one boat to another. In mid-air, his shorts fell down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit