I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GROW UP IN THIS "SYSTEM"

by rache31 50 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Oh, how many of us heard that we wouldn't make it to graduation or get married in this system? I thought I wouldn't grow up. No one talked about preparing for the future. I didn't think about college, only pioneering, and I didn't save money. Passed up opportunities to advance on my job, turned down overtime because it interfered with meetings. I used to be so angry but now I find myself laughing at all the bs I was told. (maybe a coping mechanism) I'm so thankful that I can move on with my life, seeing that I did grow up after all! And I can teach my sons some practical things about life and living it to the full. Just a thought I was having since I am thinking about going to school...

I couldnt agree more with you, I was told that I would get to Junior school before the new system coming and I am 33 years old now. It appears however you are in a good place right now which is free of anger and content to get on with your life...go to school, do everything you have ever wanted but held back from doing! Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit