I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GROW UP IN THIS "SYSTEM"

by rache31 50 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    JW school instead of normal public school.

I know there are home schools that are for JW's only. I don't know of any actual school building though??

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I remember thinking I wouldn't see my nieces and nephews graduate or be teenagers in this system, but look at them now!!! Already getting ready for college. And now of course I'm thinking about my future and my childrens. In fact will be setting up a college fund for them as well.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yep...

I wasn't suppose to make it to 30 years old. For sure we would never see the year 2000, because once the new system was here there would be no need to keep counting days and years.

Well, today I'm 43 and I really enjoy counting the years past 2000. My life's goal now is to get my 22 year old daughter out. She hasn't spoken to me in about 4 years.

Bryan

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Dick Clark deserves to live forever (something that cannot be said about Ted Jaracz).

I have heard the line about that they were not supposed to have grown up in this system. Once a mother with kids said that she wasn't supposed to have graduated from high school, and she had kids that themselves were getting old enough to graduate (and that was in the early 1990s). Then there was a person that didn't want to turn 40 in this system, and is now 48 as of this year. One person thought that 1995 for sure would not end in this system (it did). And there was a person that said, in 1988, that anyone getting disfellowshipped then wouldn't have time to return. That was false: I saw two people get disfellowshipped and return, twice, all within that time limit.

Definitely, if you haven't gotten ready for retirement, now might be a good time to start. Whether you are in your 20s or 60s, it pays to not take a pay cut now just so you can pioneer. If you do that, your Social Security is going to be much smaller than it would be if you stay full time. Everything you can save instead of donating to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund is going to help you in the future, whether you save it as cash to spend then, or as Christmas decorations that will likely become heirlooms (and you will not have to buy more) when you get older. Children should go to college, unless they are very independent and/or have showbiz jobs where they are doing very well without. And you should plan on getting a job that maximizes your potential.

• jambon1
    jambon1

I shouldnt have been born & my sister should have been killed by god. Reptiles.

• rache31
    rache31

Lovin the feedback. I didn't know there were any JW schools! I wouldn't have wanted to go anyway, can you imagine their curriculum?

• tooktheredpill
  • tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

I've heard that there are "only-JW" schools in Tampa. Is that true?

TTRP

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

The WTBS is a monstrous energy vampire that sucks natural & healthy ambition away...

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Here I am at 57, living proof that I grew up, no 401k, no college ed., no lightning bolts from heaven. Last of all..............................NO MORE WTBTS BULLSHIITE!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit