Special announcement next week?????

by seek2find 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Roddy
    Roddy

You will need to fill out the DPA card for your state of residence only. The DPA card is valid indefinitely anywhere in the United States and will serve as a statement of your wishes when you travel internationally. In the future, you should fill out a new DPA card if (1) you need to make any changes to your DPA card, such as changing your wishes, health-care agents, addresses, and telephone numbers, or (2) your DPA card has been lost or destroyed.

Figures! One less thing for them to print every year.

I'm still surprised they haven't figured out how to PDF the thing, stick it on their website, and have the membership download it and print it for themselves and their families. Or have the PO download it and print it for his entire congregation.

Maybe that will come next for something else.

Kind of sad, really. I still keep tabs with some of JW friends. When I talk about all the many cut-backs going on, the layoffs going on at the Bethel homes, and the selling of WTS properties in Brooklyn, I notice a mute concern written on their faces. Something they still can't speak about even now. They can't use the "simpification" line anymore.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

It seems here lately that they have a special announcement to introduce the world to the latest...

KINGDOM NEWS...

What number is it this time? I lost track after Kingdom News No. 34.

(If I'm right, do I win a prize?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit