Special announcement next week?????

by seek2find 51 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Nah, all of you are wrong... the announcement is that I have jock itch again....and at this very moment I'm scratching my balls. I've never heard anything more important than that in any KH. LOL

• horrible life
    horrible life

OMG Dawg!!!! Congratulations!!!! Now that's an announcement! The WT needs to take some lessons.

I am doing a big Jerry Springer cheer for you. (I would spell it, but I have no idea how, LOL LOL)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

All JW announcements are "special".

W

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Maybe it's a special announcement of a special announcement that there will be a future special announcement. Perhaps they will have a never ending chain of special announcements of a future special announcement. Better keep going just in case the special announcement is actually going to be a special announcement rather than a special announcement of a future special announcement. The time of the special announcement is at hand friends! Aren't we glad to be living in this time when the special announcement is so close at hand?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Can blatant ignorance and corruption be made special

How many special announcements or talks that were presented were just propaganda re spun with a different flavor...think about it for a second

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

The Special Announcement has something to do with revealing the Theme of the Dist A (KM insert doesn't have a theme mentioned).

There will be probably a new track campaign announced for the public talk at the Dist A.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oooh, I know! Armageddon is right around the corner! They're finally going to let us know that it's really close!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I think the Special Annoucement will be about how much FUN the Apostates had at the Dallas New Year's parties -- while all the JW's were attending boring meetings.

And how much they wished they could have been there...! (hmmm...wait...they can't wish, can they ?)

Heheh...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Nah, all of you are wrong... the announcement is that I have jock itch again....and at this very moment I'm scratching my balls. I've never heard anything more important than that in any KH. LOL

God I hope you can type with your nose. Otherwise, ewwwwwwww......

• watson
    watson
    Hearing special announcements from the WTS are like reading important mail from Ed McMahon.

Good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit