I Am Legend JW email

by Descender 42 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hmmm. My comments are "awaiting moderation" on that site.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

But they're NOT dead. They're happily working away inside printing books in the zombie language. Pleased as punch that so many of the evil doers around them are now dead. Is it a stretch to believe the bethel workers are zombies?

• Tatiana
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586
    It's the comments underneath that get me.

I can't believe that I used to be that delusional and up myself, too.

Same here. Delusional asses.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

HAH! I saw that movie over the weekend and picked out the WT building when it flashed past.

I almost turned to the GF and told her that building was already full of zombies, but she just rolls her eyes now when I start bashing the god stuff, so I said nothing.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Are they "perfect" flesh eating Zombies????

LOL!

• steve2
    steve2

Isn't the perfectly intact Watchtower building a good example of what being a Jehovah's Witness is all about - physical appearances: Nice and tidy on the outside? I'd be more interested in what the inhabitants of Bethel are now munching on with the rest of New York in tatters. Watch out Will Smith!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

They completely ignore the other buildings in the very far right that also seem to be untouched.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    They completely ignore the other buildings in the very far right that also seem to be untouched.

Maybe that means the WTS will eventually buy all of that section of Brooklyn. That's why they're pushing everyone to donate more!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

didn't they sell that building?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit