I Am Legend JW email

by Descender 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Descender
    Descender

So my sister-in-law, who is a pretty hardcore JW, showed me an email that looked like it had been passed around quite a bit, so I figured someone on here had probably seen it. Supposedley it's a picture from the movie "I Am Legend" where Will Smith is walking through New York and all the buildings in the background are in ruins except for the Bethel building, which stands out, undamaged and clean. I watched the movie and don't remember seeing anything like that so I just figured that some JW photoshopped it and sent it out to the JW community to show that the Bethel building is protected by god even in a post apocaliptical world run over with zombie vampires. I don't know.

Anyone seen the email I'm talking about?

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

No, but would love to see it! I am suprised my wife hasn't sent it to me.

One

• AlmostAtheist
  • footstepfollower
    footstepfollower

Um but it isn't the only one without damage it just happens to be the closest building in focus. Wouldn't this be an example of Satan mocking god or something in this case....

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The funny thing is that the building would likely be unaffected - as it was a virus that killed all the people.

SO... the building was still standing - but all the occupants were DEAD !

The new lights are on - but nobody's home !!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Apparently it's not a photoshop job, since it appears on this version on the warner brothers site: http://iamlegend.warnerbros.com/media/images/downloads/wallpapers/IAL-Wallpaper15_1024.jpg

Dave

• cab1000
    cab1000

That is a neat picture. Saw the movie last Saturday, I did not really care too much for it. I remember looking for the "Watchtower" building during the movie, and one scene seemed to show it, but I do not remember anything as clear as the pic in the link above.

The movie to see is "Walk Hard" freakin hilarious.

• faundy
    faundy

It's the comments underneath that get me.

I can't believe that I used to be that delusional and up myself, too.

• poppers
    poppers

Well, from the picture posted In AlmostAtheist's link there are lots of undamaged buildings besides the Watchtower building. If someone only sees the Watchtower is undamaged then they obviously are seeing what they want to see.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Will Smith is walking through New York and all the buildings in the background are in ruins except for the Bethel building, which stands out, undamaged and clean.

Yes, yes, I see it!!!

So this means that after Armageddon, all the inhabitants of the "new earth" (except Will Smith) are flesh eating Zombies ? Are they "perfect" flesh eating Zombies????

Do these Zombies now run the WTS since it is undamaged?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit