I Am Legend JW email

by Descender 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

My mother rarely sends me emails anymore, but she sent that with a caption of "Ha!"

I just ignored it and didn't respond. There was no point.

Purza

• M.J.
    M.J.

I liked the movie. It basically presented the JW scenario of everyone dying, with a surviving colony. The only difference was the JW version doesn't have zombies.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

So they are delusional when seeing the Watchtower in a picture and talking about it, but most here are not when trying to make out cooters and anuses out of pictures in the literature? Sheesh, talk about double standard.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Well Brothers and Sisters - I waited for the moderator to approve my comments stating that it was due to a virus NOT A BOMB etc...

I was polite and logical in my post...

...this morning I find that my comments still have not been accepted, but that my registration to that site has been cancelled !

Censorship gone mad !

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Why is a good upstanding witness seeing an R rated movie anyway. Whoever found that needs a good talking to in the back room.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the way they talk about the building almost sound like idolatry. anyone else see that?

• M.J.
    M.J.

Try posting this line from the movie!

"All right, let me tell you about your 'God's plan'. Six billion people on Earth when the infection hit. KV had a ninety-percent kill rate, that's five point four billion people dead. Crashed and bled out. Dead. Less than one-percent immunity. That left twelve million healthy people, like you, me, and Ethan. The other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers, and then they got hungry and they killed and fed on everybody. Everybody! Every *single* person that you or I has ever known is dead! Dead! THERE IS NO GOD!"

• Mincan
    Mincan

It's great that it's including in the film. The building stands as a testiment of reality. I saw it in the cinema twice but never noticed the building, I seriously don't look for it...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

So let me see if I get this right..

Legend is the last person left alive in New York City at least that's what he thought until he got his door knocked on at 8am every morning, every day, by every member of NYBethel trying to get their 10 hours in a 1 man neighbourhood.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Nice...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit