What's Your SUPER POWER?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 55 Replies latest jw friends

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I have the ability to magnify the smell of money. Anytime I have any on me the smell is so overpowering that my wife has to remove the money from my person to cut down on the scent.

I also have the ability to draw attention from one of my cats just by sitting down in a chair with my laptop.

I used to be able to make tools disappear, but now that they're all gone I can't do it anymore.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

When I go to a store, any store, I've got the power to make at least two or three other people trying to see or find the same exact item I'm looking for....even if the isle or area is absolutely empty, as soon as I enter, so does everyone else..

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I can translate between Techno-babble and Manager-ese, so I can both align an email message to a business area and explain how to send an email message.

Oh, and I can put anyone at ease.

• 5go
    5go

Despite being visible, I am invisible, that with super fast healing.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    My super power is that in writing at least, I'm able to express myself perfectly

I'm sorry, could you rephrase that?

• Gill
    Gill

I 'know' things when they're happening.

I knew when my grand daughter was being born.

I know when someone is lying.....immeadiately.

I know when someone close to me has just died! (That's the scary one and has happened too often for comfort!)

I 'know' if one action is going to lead to a BIG consequence!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    I have a super schnoze. I can smell anything before anyone else. This is sometimes a blessing (gas leak) and a curse (god awful smells linger longer for me.)

And I have the opposite, due to sinus issues growing up I have a very weak sense of smell which pays off quite frequently as well

super fast healing

I do heal rather quickly as well, which enables me to fall down alot, get tattoos and piercings

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

My skin is able to manufacture vitamin d with minimal uv radiation. :p

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I don't know if it qualfies as a 'super power', but I have an ability that I have noticed for years now.

I have the ability to walk into a store or business - where NO one else is shopping - and within minutes, it fills up with customers. I have watched this phenomenon happen many times, and have even commented on it to my wife.

The downside to that is that if I am slow getting to the checkout - these other people are in front of me in line.

I used to have the 'power' of invisibility. I could walk into a room - unseen - and leave - also unseen... it was kinda neat... and at times frustrating - especially when I was younger, and wanted the gals to notice me (which they didn't).

I have the 'power' of mobility... I can move through a crowd of people at a fast clip - fluidly. It comes in handy when I have to get back to the car - and need to get there quickly.

Oh! Oh! Just thought of another one... I can 'summon the winds'. I try to not use this one too often though... one time when I did, we got hurricane-force winds. Seriously... in the dead of summer - when there is no wind - and it is very still... I can stand there, and silently ask for the winds to come. Within a matter of a few minutes, I can usually start to feel the wind pick up. After a bit more, it can become more windy. Sounds weird, I know... but I've done it several times.

There are other things that I can do... but I don't think it is me doing it... I think it is the 'other world' people that are 'helping' me. Can't put that into proper words... and it sounds weird when I talk about it - so I usually don't mention it. It's not a bad thing... like 'demons'... it's more like invisible 'friends' that help me.

Anyway... don't mean to divert this thread - so I'll shutup now.

Regards,

Jim TX

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I sense earthquakes just before they happen in other parts of the country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit