What's Your SUPER POWER?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 55 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My super power is that I can size people up rather quickly. I also am the one even people I hardly know come to for advice because I can usually figure out exactly what to do in any difficult situation.

I like my super power.

What's yours?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My super power is to identify, in any store, the most expensive object to buy

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I have the power to broadcast a "don't fucking talk to me" circle with about a 10' radius. It comes in handy for panhandlers, environmentalists/signature collectors, sales folks and preachers

I claim this one as it truly does exist and has been commented on by my friends, this came up in convo the other day and my friend Mandy said "You do! I've witnessed in action". (I'm really not scary, I promise)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

My super power is that in writing at least, I'm able to express myself perfectly.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I am patient with others and listen more that I talk.

I can also listen to loud rock music at exceedingly high volumes and have very good hand and foot speed in combat situations like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat.

• erynw
    erynw

I have water-proof shoulders and an amazing ability to communicate my feelings and love with just a hug. Words are not necessary.

• unique1
    unique1

I have a super schnoze. I can smell anything before anyone else. This is sometimes a blessing (gas leak) and a curse (god awful smells linger longer for me.)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm immune to paper cuts.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I can make cash and chocolate disappear like magic!

• golf2
    golf2

TIME !!!!

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit