Horrible Apostates fall into Jehovahs Trap

by Jim Dee 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

As you guys are probably aware, the new Watchtower for studying has shed new light on the generations issue (ie whoops we got it wrong, we were right before)

The CO's here in Aus have been briefed to inform the congregation (either formally or informally) that is is part of the cunning of Jehovah

When Jesus parted the Non beleiver disciples from the core 12 (or was it 13) he made an outrageous statement and watched the weak walk off - thats exactly what Jehovahs organisation has done today

By testing Jehovahs "Meek", the apostates and unbeleivers have stormed off "to the evil bird catchers on the internet" and "fallen prey to weak thinking and unfaithfullness"

"We thank Jehovah that those faithful have stood by Jehovahs organisation whilst this great sifting work has been undertaken and that only those who are faithful and have the new edition of the watchtower are blessed to know Jehovahs real plan" stated out CO on his visit this weak

And they beleive it!!!!!!!!?????????? Forget the Pedo's and the UN, its all about who gets the latest watchtower

Jim

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

What a bunch of horse manure. Idiots, I hate those evil bastards.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'd like to see more confirmation on this but honestly, most anything is possible. I suppose the cunning of Jehovah used children as lures to weed out the pedophiles as well.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I suppose the cunning of Jehovah used children as lures to weed out the pedophiles as well.

ROFL

Weep.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

They have been doing a lot of sifting over the years, of that theory it is amazing that all the evil wasn't sifted out years ago.

That was the classic justification for the failure of 1975.

• Gopher
    Gopher

So the WT Society is God's true organization, not because of "well seasoned sayings of everlasting life", but because they teach outrageous and incorrect things that make "weak" ones leave?

Look up "arrogance" in the dictionary, and you might find a picture of the Watchtower headquarters in the entry.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

What?! You mean the Holy Spirit's been sleeping on the job all this time?

Zzzzzzzzz ......

• Satanus
    Satanus

That the guy said that wouldn't surprise me. The sifting line has been used before.

Jehovah has cunningly baited his traps w lies many times before, actually since the beginning of what is known now as the wtb&t society. There was the statement printed in the 80's wt mag that things would be concluded in the 20th century. Jehovah cunningly had that statement revised to 'in our day' for the bound volume version.

The 'generation of 1914 to see armageddon' false doctrine was also a cunning trap of jehovah. Since that doctrine was officially dropped by jehovah in 1995, jehovah sifted out a few more slackers.

Then, there was the false date 1975 trap. It sifted out a lot of jws.

There were many more, before this. You could call jehovah the great trapper, or the great sifter. He keeps only those who don't mind being lied to and used, while they waste their entire lives on false promises. People who have an affinity for truth go elsewhere.

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So now as in Jesus' parabal they are going to come up with a reasonable and logical answer to what this all means. Oh wait, I just threw up a little. BRB

• freydi
    freydi

They're only 100 years off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit