Horrible Apostates fall into Jehovahs Trap

by Jim Dee 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

I am not surprised by their twisted thinking. Anything that will make all the sheep think they have the "truth". Sad.

Purza

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Every now and again, JW's get sifted. The tree gets shaken. And in the end, if you are going to believe in it no matter what, then what else are you going to say about those who leave but that we were tested and found wanting.

What really happened is that changing clearly wrong teachings shakes the honest and awake up and they see the whole thing for what it is: A FRAUD!

Totally arrogant. They have it both ways... "We are right no matter what. Even when we are wrong, it serves to get rid of the evil ones among us." Jehovah sure works in mysterious ways...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Do we have a letter or something else to confirm this?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic
    By testing Jehovahs "Meek", the apostates and unbeleivers have stormed off "to the evil bird catchers on the internet" and "fallen prey to weak thinking and unfaithfullness"

I hope someone tells the CO that this type of behavior is not in line with God's character per the book of James where it says that God doesn't test anyone. I've ALWAYS had a problem with the sifting out of the weak. Shepherding calls are to encourage the weak, the pioneer assistance program is to assist the weak, so why don't they just get rid of these arrangements and the weak will just fall off by themselves. If God doesn't want anyone to be destroyed, as the bible says, then why would he promote a lie just to get rid of the weak? Wouldn't he want to win them over into his fold instead of pushing them away? Somebody's lying, either the WTBS or the bible, because it can't be both ways.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I just want to add that this is from the Australian branch. The branch committee their is in charge. They don't need the GB's permission to put that out their, even if those sentiments are not exactly what the GB wants.. Believe me, it happens.... I doubt you will find a letter, but if you do, I would bet its only coming from the branch.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wonder if the March Stubby, er, Study edition will tell us... "According to the measurements of Jehovah's Stone Witnesses, the Egyptian Pyramids, Armegeddon is coming either this October, or next October, or the October after that. Any that don't accept this new light are going to burn in a special hell that we've just discovered in a new chapter of Revelation that was unearthed in Pittsburgh. Yeah, really."

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Sifting??!! Yeah, right, more like shafting!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    I suppose the cunning of Jehovah used children as lures to weed out the pedophiles as well.

nah they never got weeded out........... they just had to relocate just like the catholic preists.

ok i had to go visit a jw i grew up with....... he was sick......... getting treatment here so i went to see him. my mom and sister both jws came up and wanted to go see him as well. so we all went and all they could talk about was this new a$$hole oh excuse me......... CO they just got..........

this prick rolls into the congs and during the ms/elder meeting he rakes the brothers over the coals............. if they are working second shift. literally tells them he is gonna remove them as elders/ms unless they instantly quit their jobs and get new daytime jobs.

he even threatens my sick friend.......... but pretends to cut him some slack since he is sick after all. but if he hasnt found another job in 3 months................. the gloves are comeing off no matter what.

now these fools are being used in the cong........ to conduct mid week service........ and if they have any days they can make it to the meetings they do............. some congs were even scheduleing one or more meetings specially for those who worked second shift.......... during the mornings and what have you.

so this a$$hole CO tells them they gotta quit or be cut off from any privledges or being used in any capacity............. fact is if this jack a$$ did this............. he would lose more than half his hounders so hes full of s***.

well............ the co................. DOSENT HAVE TO WORK....... he gets paid to go out in service, gets free room and board and a stipend....... plus gets free food from EVERYONE. same fool dosent have any children to feed.......... where this is happening............ jobs arent easy to get..... unless they pay NOTHING........ all the good jobs you gotta start on second or third and through seniority move up.

but............. to those in the KNOW.............. this mother F*&^%$ is being such an a$$hole simply to test the brothers and sisters............. to see if they will react properly....... meekly......... or if they will tell him to get stuffed and take the postion and shove itup his hind end.

so here i always thought that jehovah is the only person who is fit to judge me.......... appparently this bastard has taken jehovahs job in that cult.

just sickening.......... but goes along with the generation change bulls*** if thats for real.

what truely shocks me............. is that these people are so F&^%%$# stupid they keep buying this bulls***

• avishai
    avishai

Boy, that was one of the faster flip-flops in a long time. I have'nt seen them reverse themselves that quickly since the back and forth about the woman/rape thing.

• dinah
    dinah

How can the rank and file swallow this?

The fact of the matter is, they were wrong and REFUSE to admit it. So what do they do? Blame the people. Just like after 1975 came and went uneventfully, instead of admitting a mistake they denied ever predicting that year.

God is sifting folks out of the organization, huh? Actually I believe that. I know many people who found it spiritually lacking and moved on. Those are the people who have actually gotten to know Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit