Incompetent zoo keepers...

by Gregor 45 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Didn't they have cameras? The zoo here has camera's EVERYWHERE... I don't think anyone actually monitors them but I guess there would at least be a record!

• avishai
    avishai

Man, I remember the SF zoo when I was 3-4. The alligator pits scared the sh*t outta me. Tiny lil' fence, easy to fall in.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    It could have been the boys.

LOL...these were not little boys - one was 19, one was 23 and the teen who died was 17. The news is reporting that the 17 year old tried to save one of the older men. When the air clears I guess we'll know what really happened. sammieswife.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Stephen Colbert will have to upgrade tigers on his dangers to America sheet! Right now his big concern is mainly bears.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    It could have been the boys.
    LOL...these were not little boys - one was 19, one was 23 and the teen who died was 17. The news is reporting that the 17 year old tried to save one of the older men. When the air clears I guess we'll know what really happened. sammieswife.

OK so maybe YOU consider 17-23 year old males as MEN but I don't. I consider them to be boys. I never said "little" boys. Again you put words in my mouth. See the quote. The quote says boys. Not little boys. No hard feelings, Sammie's Wife. I just think it's strange how adamant you seem to be that this is just what these MALE HUMANS deserve. I think even if someone does something thoughtless and stupid they don't deserve to die. And I still feel the most terrible about the poor tiger who didn't do anything wrong.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I find it interesting my little housecats can jump a 6 ft. High Privacy fence with no trouble yet a zoo considers a 12 ft high wall acceptable for a huge Tiger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit