What congregations did you attend in your lifetime?

by averyniceguy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba, Canada

North Kildonan, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Selkirk, Manitoba

Holiday Park, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Two congregations in Lethbridge, Alberta (can't remember the names)

ESTEE<------of the "Glad-I'm-using-my-free-will-now" class

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Oklahoma- Ardmore, Duncan, Several in OKC area

Louisiana- Westlake

Texas- Mineral Wells

Colorado- Federal Heights (only once)

Arkansas- Fayetteville South

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

B-Deserter

You said that you went to Traverse City West in 2004-2005

My mom grew up in Traverse City and my aunt moved back there with her son.

I think that she is still a very active witness. Her name is Nancy Noblet, maybe she changed her name back to Piasecki. Her son is Aust but I think he goes by Nathan now.

Do you know her or both of them?

sheri

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah
    North Congregation in Amarillo, Texas

AK-Jeff

There are several families in the Waxahachie, Texas area that were from Amarillo, Texas. The Bryan Tebo family and the Kevin Goddard family. Did you know them?

Sheri

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

"I attended the Lebanon TN congregation's Watchtower Study and Public Talk once in 1990 while I was out of town on business.

I have been in some cold congregations before but that one turned hell into a pile of ice."

Well crap. How do ya'll do those quote boxes???

Anyway, Honesty, that is the hall my mom is in now. We went back for their KH dedication after 6 months away and I felt the same way. They are the hall who didn't allow cong picnics or get-togethers, and one drink was too much. I had some friends there after 10 yrs, but only 2 or 3.

momz

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

momscrazy,

We are almost exactly the same age & I was born & raised a witless in Utah. I attended the Sandy Cong in the late '80s, early '90s until I was DF'd in November, '91.

My name is Breck Taylor. Remember me by any chance?

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah
    Well crap. How do ya'll do those quote boxes???

I am not very computer savy but can help you out here. Click the copy button and then up on the tool bar click the 5th button. It has a clipboard and paper on it. Then highlight it and click on the very last button on the upper tool bar it has little quote marks in it. And, that should do it. Someone else could probably have given better instructions but I hope it helps.

Sheri

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

BRECK!!!!!!! I am Chaunte' Salazar. My parents and yours were friends, Joel and Maurine!!!! OMG, give me an update!!!!

momz

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Holy Sh1t!!!!! Chaunte! Wow......where do I start?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I married Jason Somerville, he said hey!. We have 3 kids out here in TN. How is your family? Do they still talk to you? Dad died but Mom has cut me and Kelly off. Joey is in NYC.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit