What congregations did you attend in your lifetime?

by averyniceguy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Several congregations in Dayton Ohio--Cornell Heights, Trotwood, Shiloh Springs, Miamisburg North, Singing Hills,

In Kentucky---Paintsville, Salyersville, and Ashland a few times.
    Also Inez Ky, Allen Ky, Phelps Ky.

Florida--Spring Hill, when on vacation.

• DJK
    DJK

Massachusetts..

Salem, 1956-61

Middleton, 61-74 and then it was run, run away from the pain.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

New York

- Yonkers

- Brooklyn Heights

Pennsylvania

- I forget the name, but it was on the south side of Pittsburgh

Florida

- Lehigh

- Bradenton West

Indiana

- Richmond

I

• JeffT
    JeffT

All in Washington State: Pullman 1973-1982 Spokane Valley 1982-1983 Bellevue 1983-1988 We DA'd officially in 1989

If somebody in AL-Bethell thinks they can make use of this information, have at it.

Jeff Thomas

Bothell, WA

• BrentR
    BrentR

Bothell WA 1964 to 1970

Fife WA 1970- 1976

Edgewood/Milton WA 1976 to 1984 Faded for good.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Utah: Murray, Midvale, Sandy, N Ogden 1975-1996

TN: Lebanon, Springfield 1996-2007

momz

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dyersburg TN for a long time..... Hickory Hills Memphis and Sherwood for a while.

Lake Worth and Boynton Beach FL

Any one from the old Tennessee 3 circuit circa 75- 82 please PM me

~Hill

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Kendallville Indiana

Cromwell Indiana

West Congregation in OKC

North Congregation in Amarillo, Texas

I assume you meant as a regular member? Of course visited dozens of others for talks and vacation etc.

Jeff

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

In Hollywood, Fl born and raised At the Hollywood North Kingdom Hall I spent most of my days Giving talks, relaxing all cool, Always in service, never got to shoot b-ball outside of the school When a couple of elders said were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little elders meeting and my mom got scared And said you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air Ok, sorry about that. I am very bored at work today and for some reason the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is running through my head. Anyways, Hollywood, FL represent! North Hollywood Cong from 1985 through 1997-98. Lots of friends in Hollywood Hills, Davie, Flamingo and Miramar halls. Holla if you are out there!!!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Momscrazy - I was in Ogden from late 81 until the following year. I think it was North. I hung out with Jan and Dan, kids were Rachel, Leah, Jeremy? I don't remember a lot of them. There was a Neil and Debbie. I remember the disfellowshipped sister that married the disfellowshipped brother and they got re-instated while I was there. She was a mid-wife. Oh and those hot little Mexican brothers, Martinez was their last name. A few others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit