Disfellowshipped

by LadyCCC 63 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

They throw people away as if you don't mean anything, but consider this as a loving thing

Ah, the Sadist crowd...and the Masochists that love them!

• tula
    tula

My friend just got a certified letter last week that he has been disfellowshipped (in absentia).

His crime is "loose conduct" because he is "alone in house with a female".

The truth? He is very old and sick. His family (all JWs) had no time to care for him because they are tied up with Bible studies and door knocking ...active JW "work" six days a week......so he was released by hospital into my care.

I took him home with me to try to nurse him back to health. I have known him through business association for many years.

His family was behind the Df and I think the purpose was to have the org. officially absolve them of their responsibility because they didn't want to have to look after him.

Does anyone know.....do they cut you off from being able to get publications?

My friend would like to have the new daily text. How can I get one for him?

I wish I could tell him the truth about the truth....but he is so old and I think it would be too much trauma and shock for him to deal with.

I see how it has traumatized so many people here to learn that they have been duped and been a victim of mind control and behavior modification.

Lady CCC, at least you are a strong one, to be able to find your way here and to continue on with your search for REAL truth.

This I do know...it is blasphemy for any human to presume to know the mind of God and to stand in judgment of another person saying you have the authority of God to do so.

• Bryan
    Bryan

LadyCCC,

I too was born in and disfellowshipped at about age 25.The guilt, shame and loss of family and friend was so strong that I went back to the borg at age 28. I was there for about two years before finally exiting for good. Though I left, phisically, at age 30, it was 5 more years before I experienced emotional and mental exit.

It's not easy and if you have insurance and can get to a theropist or simular, please do. It will help you greatly.

Congrats on having a good attitude to start with!

Best,

Bryan

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome Lady!

I was DF'd a LONG time ago. I got reinstated within the year after. I just sent my DA letter on Saturday so I guess I'll be announced next Thursday. The first time arround I was mortified to be at meetings. I had been engaged and then he disappeared and I am DF'd. Didn't take too much brains to put 2 and 2 together. This time I don't care at all. My mom stopped talking to me before I had even written the letter. But on Saturday I had a really hard time with how easily she dismissed me and my sister (who DA'd 3 wks ago). I had my kids call her yesterday so she would have their new cell numbers. She didn't even ask to talk to me.

Hugs to you. You are in the right place here.

momz

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

LadyCCC,

Welcome to the escape committee .The Witless ones have given you a golden opportunity to escape so run for your life and do not look back.Eventually, over time, you will come to realise that the Watchtower business model is a load of rubbish and the longer you stay away from them the more sure you will be of the real truth, something they haven't got.

The Governing Body is like a stagnant water hole full of scum and poison infecting everyone that falls into it.

The G Body has human sacrificial blood on it's hands through their misunderstanding of the Word Of God.

Look upon this time as freedom then you will fly like an eagle to stand on the tops of mountains.

Safe journey out and God speed,

Edmond.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Welcome Ladyccc!

The witlesses are assholes! It makes me so made when I read a post like yours. Hang in there...remember that you are not wrong, THEY are.

I myself am DF'd. Have been for over 16 years, so I know how you feel. The jw's do NOT have the truth. Consider this; Does the God that you know as Jehovah seem like a loving God to you? I'll bet He doesn't. They can't even get the point across that God IS LOVE. Get out and explore. You will know it when you have found the real God..believe me, it's NOT the one those lame-brained simpletons otherwise known as jw's worship. Sorry is this comes across as bitter, but I really get mad when I read an experience like yours. It makes me hate the jw's all over again.

• dinah
    dinah

It's hard to believe they would df KIDS who are 14 or 16. Cruel and inhuman, imho

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome LadyCCC....

I was df'd back in '01. It was very hard at first. Only me and one of my sisters are df'd and all of our other family are JW's, so we have been cutoff from everyone. My parents still have limited contact with me, but mainly in order to see my son. At first you go through all kinds of mixed emotions. From feeling sad & hurt, to angry & pissed off. As time goes on, it does get easier. At first I felt like they were in control and I was at their mercy to give me love and support as my family, but now after all this time, I feel that I am actually in control of my own happiness. I don't let it bother me that they choose to cut me off. They still bring up comments that I'm the one that has done this, but now I just reverse and say, no you are the ones that choose to cut me off and listen to the society. I'm still right here if you choose to have a relationship with me.

I hope you find the encouragement you need on this board and you are able to take control of your own life & happiness...

babygirl....

• Quandry
    Quandry

Mouthy-

Rev. 21:8-"But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulpher. This means the second death."

After making her read scriptures like Annanias and Saphira, Kora, etc., they made her read this one, obviously applying it to her. Quite heavy for a sixteen year old, wouldn't you say?

B@$t@%&$!!!!!

• LadyCCC
    LadyCCC

Iam enjoying all of the post, you all are so encouraging. I have a long road in front of me. I have to take it a day at a time. A post mentioned that is psychological torture (it is) especially when your own mom dont call anymore and my sisters cant call me or associate with me. Thank goodness I have one sister that is not a jw, her and I are very close (she says that she never want to be a JW). I have to get over a lot of ingrained teachings. But I will be pressured by family and friends with the question :(when are you coming back?) How can I begin to tell them about my doubts and how right now I feel like I don't want to come back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit