I AM LEGEND!!!

by primitivegenius 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ladies and gentlemen..................... PASS on this big peice of crap. i went to see it today....... OMG........ has will smith in it............ and it SUCKED. made you so damn depressed........

stupid story was like AI.................. you wish you could shoot yourself in the end........and its FREAKING CHRISTMAS

will of course did his best................ but either the screenplay was total s*** or the editors need to be emasculated.

GOD DO NOT SEE THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MOTION PICTURE

i swear i coulda made this into a blockbuster......... i woulda made it more real and explained the stuff they didnt bother to.............. which was 3/4 of the movie

on the other hand check out NATIONAL TREASURE 2........... it was a much better movie... showed more of the treasure in the end than the first one did........... and less of the clue decypering crap of the first one.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    on the other hand check out NATIONAL TREASURE 2........... it was a much better movie... showed more of the treasure in the end than the first one did........... and less of the clue decypering crap of the first one.

The sarcasm is strong with you, I see....

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yes. It's crap. The end was redone like 3 times. They say the ending from the book is still the best ending. Will did a great job. But the MOVIE was whack.

great quote from Will Smith: THERE IS NO GOD!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Already saw it. I agree that it was very poorly done. Not much story line or character development. Heck, no meaningful dialogue either. Will Smith was probably the only thing it had going for it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanksfor the heads up, but I already got my sights set on Sweeney Todd....

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected from the previews. Actually I can't stand Will Smith anyway...he just has too much of the "Fresh Prince of Bell Air" type comedian about him. Miscast in serious movies like this. A.I. was great however (+ no Will Smith). I ROBOT sucked!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Read the book. The story is really an updated varience of The Omega Man (remember? with Charleston Heston). Another warning of a feel good book (not) "The Road" by McCormick.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i will probably see it anyway...not a huge will smith fan (enemy of the state was a great movie and would have been without him) but liked a.i. (unexpectedly) and the omega man was the first movie i remember being scared at.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I loved the 1954 novel, "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson. He wrote some of the best Twilight Zone episodes and movies were made from his other novels, "Stir Of Echoes" "Hell House" and "What Dreams May Come".

Vincent Price was the star of the first movie adaptation of "I Am Legend" it was made in Italy about 1962 titled, "The Last Man On Earth". Then it was remade in America in the 1970's as "The Omega Man".

I hated the butchering of Isaac Asimov's "I, Robot" by Will Smith. I was planning on seeing "I Am Legend" but I did not have high hopes of a good movie.

• oompa
    oompa

Leolia seems to have the big Johnny Depp CRUSH! My son loved the Legend movie dang it, said it was pretty scary. I was looking forward to it, probably too much, so thanks for reviews. I am a sci-fi, and zombie nut, but now can go with lower expectiations....alwasy a good thing...............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit