Are there any former Circuit Overseers on this site?

by Robert7 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
  • LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Thanks for the post Blondie. I copied it over to Word and enlarged the text so I could read it later.

• llbh
    llbh

I bookmarked too blondie

Thanks

• bem
    bem

Thanks to you Blondie and you LOT for the idea to post it on word so I could read the fine print, sometimes I'm a bit slow

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Blondies you are always the top dog, you never cease to dissappoint , I love it and you too. Thanks for that info and for the poster who mentioned coping it over to word and increasing size what a great idea . Thanks.

One of these days Blondie we need to talk.......................inquiring mind wants to know

luvs ya

orangefatcat

• rocketman
    rocketman

Don Nelson's story is, well, a letdown. For me anyway. It seems he went from being a religious zealot to being, well, a religious zealot.

• Simon
    Simon

I tweaked the formatting to make it easier to read.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

rocketman, why are you letdown by this experience? It was an amazing story of one mans awakening from the wt into truth. He studied on his own, used his critical thinking skills, and was not bullied into backing down. He used his brain, and helped others exit as well. They all found the truth in the Bible, not the wt. To escape and be able to take others with you is a wonderful thing!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Don Nelson is a great guy! Know him personally, but I guess I too am a religious nut in YOUR opinion.
    But I believe religion is the opium of the people. I am a spiritual person I believe in JESUS!

• humbled
    humbled

Still wondering what happened to Will and Bonnie Gorham.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit