Are there any former Circuit Overseers on this site?

by Robert7 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Calebs Airplane
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What ever happened to Joe and Jean Slaimen in Australia?

They were DO's in Australia during the 80's and 90's...then they went "APOSTATE"...(I mean they woke up, hehe)

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What about Willis Bentley whom I heard that he left because the Writing and/or Service dept did want him to write his own talks.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I believe brother CUus is secretly an apostate. Hes a great guy. I have a feeling he will be laid off in september. I hope he wakes up.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Joe and jean joke and jean slayman last I heard had separated and divorced. I remember when he went apostate it caused a real stir.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey joe134cd....you must be in Australia too?

Yes, I remember when they "left the truth". It was indeed a cause of much discussion!

So they are divorced hey? Shame.... Did either of them go back to "the truth"?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

One former dub, started talking about jesus, and was criticised as sounding like a "born again" - he said it's a strange sort of christian that soesnt talk about christ. He ended up DF, after a particularly vicious campaign of villification and harrassment, which included a number of witlesses turning up and his mothers funeral, and deliberately turning their backs to him as he walked towards the grave. I gather the CO had gotten directions from beth hell on how to get rid of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit