I want to thank you all

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Grace, My wife and I consider you one of the loveliest people on this board , with deep love in her heart for al her fellow JWDers. We consider you a dear and special friend . Peace out and love ya ! , Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh you two Flippers what a lovely thing to say.... I cant put my chest or my head out the window I am snowed in LOL

It was so lovely to speak to you two over the phone .Thank you for spending the time to chat (((((HUGS))
    I am so well blessed

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I agree the cards have been so beautiful and varied. There hasn't been one card that even looks anything like any other! My son is here every few days and sees the card basket on the table, and always remarks on them. I want to thank all of you too!

hugs,

Annie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep Grace, Jim sends the tea, I sent the candy-cane.

BTW, Jim I always enjoy the tea too.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yep Grace, Jim sends the tea, I sent the candy-cane.

BTW, Jim I always enjoy the tea too.

Jeff Oh this is mean....... to screw an old lady up...... I didnt get a candy cane !!! Now I dont know who sent what
    I do know I laughed at Abadoned's card It was a big snow man with a small snow man with carrot noses . The big one says : "Stop picking your carrot in public "Funny!!!!!

• bem
    bem

Thank YOU Grace for your card, and all the lovely ones I've had from JWD, every day now I have a couple drop on the mat! It's fabulous, and is driving my ex insane as he comes here to pick up the boys and keeps asking me how do I know all these people from USA, Canada and Australia!

Hope everyone got mine.

Love Poppy xxxx

Hi again thread barger here Poppy everyone that see's all the cards here is enjoying them as much as I do. btw thanks for the card you sent too

I love the card you sent me mouthy, my grand daughter is an animal lover so she really gets a kick out of the ones with critters on them.

This card came in yesterday, thought I'd share it too, (where the camera flash is it's kinda hard to see there is a table with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk....)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Did you get mine already too ? Mine is esp. special since it came all across the great divide of water

• mouthy
    mouthy

Not your I thought it was your MUMS VIV

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Merry Christmas Grace, you are a very special person Hugs and lots of love

• prophecor
    prophecor

I was incredibly touched by yours Gracie. The card was so beautiful I was truly surprised. Thank you, as well. It meant so much to me.

Arthur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit