I want to thank you all

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you all so much .

• brinjen
    brinjen

And thank you too Granny, for being you.

{{{{{{{Gracie}}}}}}}

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Gran!

But of course, what did you expect?

When you adopt a granny, you have to give 'til it hurts.

Love and all that sweet stuff costs next to nothing, but it is worth a fortune.

Glad that we made your day.

Hugs,
    RAY

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've only recently come back on here, so don't really know many to send cards too. But mouthy, you def. are the best granny here!!! I've read a good few of your posts and prayers (many which literally bring tears.

I hope you have a fantastic festive season - you are blessed my dear. Lotsa love & greetings from Sunny South Africa & me.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Grace,

God Bless you, Dear you have been a very important person for all of us here and I send you Christmas cheer and prayer for a beautiful woman...

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. O.K. You lot!!!! I'm running out of kleenex!!! with all your wonderful replies.
    I feel so honoured to know & love you all
    Thank you !thank you !thank you ! the last religion I was in told me to say it 3 times for emphasis

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I don't want to tell tales out of school and let on more things than I should.....but for all the selfless things that Mouthy does that you do know about---there are unspoken things that folks have no idea that she has done for others.Knowing Grace has just warmed my heart more than I can say. I raise my cup of tea in a toast for YOU dear Grace!

I don't want to single anyone out to talk about their cards because it might hurt their feelings if they are not mentioned, but there HAVE been some spectacular ones that have blown me away. And there have been some names on the list (very few) that their cards have yet to arrive as well .

hugs,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

ANNIE OH ANNIE!!!! what nice things you do say (((((HUGS)))
    But you give me more credit than is due..LOL NOW you KNOW why I am BIG BUSTED!!!!! I have to keep throwing it out ....

Hope this is a good day for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit