I want to thank you all

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

And Thank you for your card Mouthy. I hope you have a lovely Christmas

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well since I didn't get to send you one, I will now. Hope you have a great Christmas Grace...you are awesome.

Christmas20Card6.jpg picture by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh what beautiful card you two thank you (HUG)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I feel the same way, Grace. I have sent out a lot of cards - and recieved an equal number. My wall is 'decked' with them. I listen to Xmas music as I write this. I am so happy to have been a part of this wonderful bunch of real people.

BTW - did you eat that candy cane? They say it will make a great tea to dissolve some of it - peppermint tea. Yummy.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

I really did enjoy that tea.... Never tasted it before Jeff will have to look for it in the stores
    Thanks again

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Thanks for the card Mouthy! I hope you enjoyed mine.

I got so many nice things as well. Tea and magnets.. pictures. Sooo wonderful. I'm so happy you started this thread!

• mouthy
    mouthy

so happy you started this thread! Yes Renne I am too. Feel like we are just sitting around chatting. Thanks for your card also

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Grace,

You are such a sweet dear lady. It was a pleasure to send out the Christmas cards to you - as well as everyone else.

It feels so good to be able to share a card - or a moment - with such special people like yourself. Enjoy the tea - and I hope it helps to warm you on some cold day.

Regards,

Jim TX - (guilty as charged - for sending out tea bags and sweetener) *wide grin*

P.S. - We have received over 25 cards from friends here on JWD - my wife is totally amazed at all of the people here who care for each other like that.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Thank YOU Grace for your card, and all the lovely ones I've had from JWD, every day now I have a couple drop on the mat! It's fabulous, and is driving my ex insane as he comes here to pick up the boys and keeps asking me how do I know all these people from USA, Canada and Australia!

Hope everyone got mine.

Love Poppy xxxx

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Poppy got it thanks

Jim TX - (guilty as charged - for sending out tea bags and sweetener) *wide grin*
    Oh I must have thanked the wrong person It was WONDERFUL JIM I REALLY enjoyed it.
    Thanks darling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit