Part 2:The Elders Return, Made Decision To Disfellowship Us On Grounds Of..

by Lady Liberty 81 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    "We tried to get back with you but you wouldn't meet with us."

This is such a common thing here in dealings with the elders.

"We tried to contact you." In this age of emails, voicemails, text messages, and good old-fashioned
    postal service along with notes at the front door, how can they all say this with a straight face?

The answer is that they had someone contact you and invite you to the meeting- somewhere in the
    many months ago. You didn't show up. They might have actually rang your home phone while you
    were at work, and didn't leave a message (perhaps even blocking the number called from). "Well,
    the nature of the subject was such that I couldn't leave a message." How about, "Call me back." ?

The real answer to that- they know they didn't make much effort to call you, if the C.O. were complained
    to, he would know they didn't make much effort, but he will support their claim. The whole entire
    f*c*ing organization just doesn't have anything to offer those that stop being totally loyal lemmings, so
    they just allow themselves to say, "All you had to do was come to the hall and talk to us." LIARS.
    When you are at the hall, they don't have time for questions on matters like 607 BCE.

Thanks for letting me vent on your subject. Let us know about the appeal or DA or walk-away.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Lady Liberty wanted BP to post our Christmas pics....so here goes...what do you all think?

PICT0639.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0638.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0637.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0636.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0635.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0634.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0633.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0632.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0628.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0627.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0626.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0625.jpg picture by westview01

PICT0048.jpg picture by westview01

Ohhh, what's that last one? A Christmas present? Awww, LL you shouldn't have.

• bebu
    bebu

WOW!!! It's incredible that the elders had to ask if you were celebrating Christmas.

THANKS for posting that, BP. You guys have put us long-time celebraters to deep shame. No wonder you were chomping at the bit to get started with decorating, LL. That's simply amazing!

bebu

PS I see you even have a wreath on the back of your car!!!! (not the ferrari )

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Very subtle lighting. Surprised anyone noticed.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Thank you Lady Liberty and your husband for posting.

Unfortunately I cannot tip my hat to you Lady Liberty as that would be Satanic as per the Watchtower but rest assured that I have the fullest respect for anyone that is prepared to stand up to what is obviously a wrong and are willing to 'suffer' the consequences.

Enjoy the rest of your life on the road to Ex exJWism.

Thomas Covenant

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Now look at the actual scanned page from this very book I checked out from the library. Page 100 Notice there is NO date!! Look closer at the Insight Book Scan. In brackets they insert the date 624 B.C.E. inside the quotation marks. Clearly anyone reading this would never question that the date 624 B.C.E. was actually the date given by this renouned scholar.

Then, lets look at scanned page 19 from this same book. Notice what date A.K. Grayson DOES give: 605 B.C.E. NOT 624 B.C.E.!!! Interesting that the Society has to alter the Battle of Carchemishs dates because they have changed the date of the destruction of Jerusalem.

Will you be scanning these pages soon? I don't see them yet.

BTW, you did an awesome job in talking to the elders.

• lesterd
    lesterd

DA letter: Seeing as how I answer to a higher power, one not of men or manmade organizations, I am compelled to dissfellowship all those who gossip, lie and slander, whos mouths are full for false promises and prophesies, those who do not have the identifing mark of Gods love, and are not willing to die for what is the truth. Each soul that was been straved to death spiritually and pushed out of the fold, testify to the injustice and lack of Godliness the exists in the Watchtower Society, the fear it exhibites by its secreat Watchtower articals demonstrates its weaknesses and not wanting to be questioned on its teachings. The fact there are more "witnesses" now outside of the organization marks it as apostate......

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Will you be scanning these pages soon? I don't see them yet.
    Try this. The larger scans are a couple of pages in.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/111407/1.ashx

• newbiedoobiedoo
    newbiedoobiedoo

Wow, they did not even ask you if you wanted to repent? I thought that was what they were supposed to do? Also, they cannot DF you by proxy, dang. I would love to say I don't believe it, but I am afraid something similar is about to happen to us. Different yet similar circumstances. Anyway, I would much rather answer to Jehovah for my pitiful sins then to be those elders having to answer for their treatment of you. Peace to you Lady Liberty, and continue your intensive research. I believe the Truth of Jehovah will stand, it is those who warp it that will fall, even if those involve,,dare I say it?...the Watchtower Society. It is not apostate of me to say that, it is just so according to the Bible. Well, you can see why I am facing trouble. Just to give you a glimpse,one of the last time any elders bothered to really call on me, they showed me the scripture 'be obedient to those taking the lead among you' to which I took the Bible turned it around and handed it back to the elder and said 'I cannot be obedient to those who are not being obedient to the One (Jesus Christ) who takes the lead before us all.' He slapped the Bible out of my hand. Then I said, 'you know Jesus did not browbeat people into obedience, He merely said "follow me" and continued on His way in service to His Father. Others either followed or did not.' Well after giving what seemed to be the equivelant of 25 hail mary's he left. Does not even acknowledge my existence, won't speak to me. Told me he used to be at Bethel so he knows better to which I replied 'yes I thought you would know better, but satan was in Heaven at one time, and he did not seem to know better.' Other elders told me to learn my place, learn quietly, you know being a woman and all. Well if only those with a penis are allowed to talk, I told my husband I should get me a dildo to hold up when I talk to the elders!! But I digress.

Thank you for sharing your story Lady Liberty, I see I am not the only one.

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Lady and Black Pearl,

I am sorry to say that I can no longer condone the actions of 2 obvious apostates. This is to let you know that I will respect the disfelloshipping arrangement and no longer contact you regarding anything personal. I am sorry to hear that your choice to honor Christ by celebrating Christmas is more important than your dedication to God's Earthly Organization. Your choice to flaunt such repulsive behavior on this board shows how far from the Truth you have strayed. I only hope that one day you will come to your senses and realize that decisions like these are life threatening. I have known both of you for over 20 years and am saddened by the loss of your friendship. Please repent from your filthy acts of false worship and turn back to the God of the New World Translation. Can't we all just get along and be happy Witnesses? By the way, what did you witness today?

NOT!!!

I'm waiting for my wife to tell me the news. I'm pretty sure she'll hear about you guys in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to ask her why it's such a big deal for you to have been caught worshipping God? I want to hear from her why the fact that you still believe in god and are still faithful to his principles is grounds for D'fing. I would do the same as you if I could get my family to see the real Truth. Hang in there and remember that you've got real friends now-not conditiional loser friends.

CCS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit