Part 2:The Elders Return, Made Decision To Disfellowship Us On Grounds Of..

by Lady Liberty 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Friends....Thank you all for such loving support!!

Dear Bonnie: Here is the link to the A.K. Grayson info. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see the supersize scans. Please let me know if you need more info.

Dear Newbiedoobiedoo: WELCOME to the forum!! Sounds like you have had it with their share of B.S. as well!! Good for you for sticking up to them! I appreciate you sharing your story..together we can all become a mighty force! Again welcome!!

Dear Billy: I cannot think of a single sister that would give me the time of day even now, BEFORE the D'Fing announcement! We were labeled apostates 2 years ago, and come to find out the elders told us the other night when they were here, that after we sent out those 200 letters, so many were aproaching them they had to give a marking talk. Mind you THEY were the very ones who suggested we CALL everyone to clear up any rumors. Instead...we wrote letters..they weren't expecting that!! So when we did contact those who had heard the rumor and gossip, they give a marking talk to punish us for it!! Go figure!! It's because we put their ass in the hot seat! We applied MAtthew alright, but it was in the form of a letter!! BASTARDS!! (excuse my french!) So unfortunately, no one will give us the time of day. But your senario did sound tempting!!

Dear Lesterd: Thank you for your D'A suggestion!! I REALLY liked it!! And may very well use it if I decide to write a D'A letter.

Dear Cold Creek Swimmer: Boy...you sure had me scared for a second!!!! NOT!!!!! LOLOLO!! Yes I am sure you will hear shortely!! My how gossip loves traveling!! HA HA HA!! Hang in there!! There are many here living in simular shoes! You never ever know what may trigger a moment of independent thinking!! Just be ready!!

Love all you guys here on the forum!! Thanks again for all your PMs, phone calls, and GIFTS!! ( The best kind of gifts...the kind that is going to blow the elders away!!) I will keep you all posted!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Well done Lady Liberty. I had to search back 5 pages to find this post and I think you did O.K. with those 3 goons.

That's another barrier out of the way of living a good life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit