Is there anyone else who hasnt gotten there Secret Santa???

by Es 50 Replies latest jw friends

• *summer*
    *summer*

Shawn10538...

A secret Santa is when everybody put their name together and each draws a name. Without telling the name they have drawn, each buys a gift for that person.

Not too sure if it makes sense to you. I am french and not always too good at explaining:-)

In this case, those who wanted to participate told the person who organised it. And a name was assigned to them.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I found mine when I came home today - thanks "Unbeliever" - it smells yummy!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got a call from my secret santa..she has a lovely sweet voice. Now I have a voice to put with her posts. Thank you.

She wanted to let me know she was a little behind in getting gifts out...isn't that sweet.

lisa

• fifi40
    fifi40

My SS gift that I sent has been received and thank you very much to Mis........she sent me a pressie back......thank you.....

As I am not sure and believe that our recipients are different to the person who sends us a gift........so far I have not received anything......but I am not worried.......its christmas........yippee

Fi

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Ooh! I just got it!!!!! I can't wait until X-mas to open it!!!

Kwin

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

My recipient will be getting their gift late (Dec 28th) in person. They already know... (so much for "secret" Santa..LOL)

I don't trust the mail this late..and we live close by....so to those who have posted above me...you are not waiting on my sorry slow butt for your gift. ...

And I already PM'd my secret Santa earlier......but a big THANK YOU again to restrangled for my Amazon Gift Card...I bought myself some music with it already...burned a hole in my pocket...

Thanks for a great 1st year of freedom...the best gift if all....

Snakes ()

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Mine came today!!!!

....oh wait, sorry. It's just a free sample from Tampax :S

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    Nos: Mine came today!!!!

....oh wait, sorry. It's just a free sample from Tampax :S

And I thought my gift wouldn't be well received.

Eagle

• zeroday
    zeroday

I got a wonderful gift from "Troubled Mind" and gave mine to "Reneeisorym"...

• Es
    Es

Is anyone still waiting on there gift?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit